GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog

+6
wprager
M_Christopher
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
PKC
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:33 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Hey guys,

A friend of mine who works for the Ottawa Citizen is going to be live blogging the two aforementioned games tomorrow night.

Link here: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Ottawa+Senators+vs+Boston+Bruins/2403991/story.html

It's really fun, you can pick any name you like, he moderates; but, I think it would be a brilliant idea to add either 'gmh' or 'GMH' to the end of your name, that way he knows that you guys are from the site and he'll be more lenient with your comments (although don't be idiots about it, because the Citizen obviously doesn't want their live blog getting out of hand).

He's also trying to set up a Q&A with either an Ottawa Senators player or a Boston Bruins player -- but that's not 100% yet, so don't hold him to it.

All in all, it would be great for you guys to help him out with this. Most of you love talking hockey either way and with your support the Citizen might just get him to keep doing these live blogs for the Senators game and he'd be a real friend to this site with his knowledge of the team and with his connections to the organization and to sports media.

The live blog starts tomorrow at 6.45 pm EST and will continue through the night. Give it a shot guys, help promote this site and help out a friend of mine.

Hope to see you guys there tomorrow!

Cheers.

2CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll try to be there for a bit for sure. Good place to plug GMHockey and it should be fun. ThumbsUp Lalalala

3CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Keep this current so people will know what's happening in their chance to talk to a writer from the Citizen.

4CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Bump.

5CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:40 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A friend of a GMH member eh? I guess I can't call it the $hitizen anymore. CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Icon_sad

6CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:43 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:A friend of a GMH member eh? I guess I can't call it the $hitizen anymore. CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Icon_sad

This guy really is a fantastic writer. He's been covering the Bell Capital Cup for them and he's one of those honest to goodness journalists. A real breath of fresh air and extremely intelligent as well.

Helping him out by checking out the live blog isn't anything at all like supporting that crew of idiots over at the Ottawa Sun.

7CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:47 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:A friend of a GMH member eh? I guess I can't call it the $hitizen anymore. CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Icon_sad

This guy really is a fantastic writer. He's been covering the Bell Capital Cup for them and he's one of those honest to goodness journalists. A real breath of fresh air and extremely intelligent as well.

Helping him out by checking out the live blog isn't anything at all like supporting that crew of idiots over at the Ottawa Sun.

lol. Of course I'd be happy to help the guy out. I do admire good journalism.

No one will ever be as low as Cheap Shots Brennan as far as I'm concerned!

8CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:19 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cool. I wish I could come in there but I'll actually be at the game and I don't think a laptop and a 15 month old will work to well in the stands.

- Unknown Author

9CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:19 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Hey guys,

My friend just sent me an e-mail to let me know that there might have been a change in the link. The older one (in the first post) should still work, but just in case it doesn't, this one certainly will:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/story.html?id=2403991

The Citizen is big time promoting this blog, so it would be great for us to get in there and spread the word to hockey fans across the city about our site and to show them that we are some of the damn smartest people on sports forums. Remember to attach 'gmh' or 'GMH' to the end of your user name in the blog so that my friend can feature your comments the most.

Cheers guys!

10CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:23 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Cool. I wish I could come in there but I'll actually be at the game and I don't think a laptop and a 15 month old will work to well in the stands.

Can't work any worse than an Apollo 69 sweater.

11CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Cool. I wish I could come in there but I'll actually be at the game and I don't think a laptop and a 15 month old will work to well in the stands.

Can't work any worse than an Apollo 69 sweater.

Pfft...hahahahahahaha. Laughing3

12CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:08 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Bump.

13CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:11 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog 725835 you forgot to use the sign

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

14CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone else from here on there?

15CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Empty Re: CAN/USA + OTT/BOS Live Blog Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone else from here ... on here?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum