GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Next For Les Canadiens?

+16
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
PKC
beedub
Jordo
wprager
shabbs
Mariposa Belle
asq2
LeCaptain
SensFan71
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
davetherave
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

196What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:15 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

HowieMorenz wrote:Hi guys, I know the gomez deal was really bad, but in montreal's defense, i was looking at the prospects they got back in the deal, and they are fairly good, surprisingly!

Have a look:

Tom Pyatt: http://canadiens.nhl.com/team/app?page=PlayerDetail&playerId=8471768&service=page

Michael Busto: http://canadiens.nhl.com/team/app?page=PlayerDetail&playerId=8473714&service=page&tab=crs

Ahhhhh!

Howie...why do you think the Gomez deal is 'really bad'? scratch You didn't think Bob had lost it, did you?

The Poutine Patrol will be looking for you, bro... Wink

197What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:31 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

VIDEO: One-on-one with Habs sniper Mike Cammalleri

What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Article_27309_1

The Hockey News, 2009-07-22 09:18:00

Ken Campbell sits down with the Montreal Canadiens’ newest sniper Mike Cammalleri at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto.

Cammalleri talks about his decision to sign with the Habs, playing with Jarome Iginla, the pressure of playing in Montreal and much more.

Video here:
http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27309-VIDEO-Oneonone-with-Habs-sniper-Mike-Cammalleri.html

198What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:42 pm

I think:

Tanguay is not signing anywhere. Why?

and here is my theory: because he wants to stay in montreal.

Combined with the rumours i am hearing, it sounds like montreal is trying to dump maybe 4 mil, possibly in the form of Roman Hamrlik, to have the cap space for tanguay.

why else in the world would he not yet be signed?

Ahhhhh!

199What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:20 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

HowieMorenz wrote:I think:

Combined with the rumours i am hearing, it sounds like montreal is trying to dump maybe 4 mil, possibly in the form of Roman Hamrlik, to have the cap space for tanguay.

Ahhhhh!

Howie, I would imagine Cammalleri, Gomez and Gionta all made Tanguay expendable.

The Coyotes' GM Don Maloney may have summed it up when he cited 'injury concerns' as being a reason why he, and other teams, are thinking twice about playing Alex the money he wants.

200What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:24 pm

davetherave wrote:

Ahhhhh!

Howie, I would imagine Cammalleri, Gomez and Gionta all made Tanguay expendable.

The Coyotes' GM Don Maloney may have summed it up when he cited 'injury concerns' as being a reason why he, and other teams, are thinking twice about playing Alex the money he wants.

I have 5$ for you that tanguay signs in montreal for this comming year dtr if you wan ... :p

201What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:06 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The bet is official!

202What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

HowieMorenz wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Ahhhhh!

I have 5$ for you that tanguay signs in montreal for this comming year dtr if you wan ... :p

Hmm, I dunno, I think I'm with DTR on this one. They've got scoring, what they lack is grit and size.

203What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:30 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

HowieMorenz wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Ahhhhh!

Howie, if Tanguay signs in Montreal, I have a better one for you. Smoked meat sandwich combo lunch at Schwartz's. Winner pays.

204What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:12 am

davetherave wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Ahhhhh!

Howie, if Tanguay signs in Montreal, I have a better one for you. Smoked meat sandwich combo lunch at Schwartz's. Winner pays.

Sounds great dave!

205What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Now I'm hungry.

206What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Tanguay's over 6 foot, he doesn't fit in their dressing room anymore without ducking his head..

207What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Where is Schwartz's?

208What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:16 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

HowieMorenz wrote:I have 5$ for you that tanguay signs in montreal for this comming year dtr if you wan ... :p

davetherave wrote:Howie, if Tanguay signs in Montreal, I have a better one for you. Smoked meat sandwich combo lunch at Schwartz's. Winner pays.

HowieMorenz wrote:Sounds great dave!

OK Howie...now is there a time limit on when Alex might/might not sign?

Hmm...I can taste that smoked meat on rye already...

cool)

BTW last time I was in Montreal I also went to see if Moishe's Steak House was still open...and it is. Thank goodness some things don't change.

PS RIP Bens...where are ya gonna get latkes at 3 am now? Crying

209What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Yes, Benz is closed now too ....

Jeez, I looked at the habs site today, and camelleri has no 13, tanguay's old one ,,,, lol ,,, want sourkrout on your sandwich dave? :p

I just don't understand why he's not signed yet .... bet is stll on though!

:doh:

210What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:37 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

HowieMorenz wrote:Yes, Benz is closed now too ....

Jeez, I looked at the habs site today, and camelleri has no 13, tanguay's old one ,,,, lol ,,, want sourkrout on your sandwich dave? :p

I just don't understand why he's not signed yet .... bet is stll on though!

:doh:

No worries, Howie...I like my sandwich the classic way, just mustard, with a side of those great Schwartz's fries...and a cold Cott or Dr Brown's Diet Cel Ray.

211What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:52 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:Where is Schwartz's?

In Montreal by the hospital. St. Laurent? I've been a few times, it's just a few blocks up from Sherbrooke.

You've gotta get the smoked meat with a side of the kosher dills, man those are good.

212What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:57 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jordo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Where is Schwartz's?

In Montreal by the hospital. St. Laurent? I've been a few times, it's just a few blocks up from Sherbrooke.

You've gotta get the smoked meat with a side of the kosher dills, man those are good.

I went to a smoked meat place many years ago, a few times, it was near the Forum. Back when I was a Habs fan...

Burning Car

213What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's Next For Les Canadiens? Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

What's Next For Les Canadiens? - Page 14 Loves-habs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum