GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Empty TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Last edited by Tukker on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

2TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Empty Re: TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:48 pm

This was the only way to possibly do this. click the link and vote there

3TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Empty Re: TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:54 pm

I voted Richard simply for the fact that he basically represented an entire society and province, even to this day. "The Rocket" is one of the most fantastic movies I have ever seen, so it was a no-brainer for me to vote for 9.

4TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Empty Re: TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:58 pm

vancanuck1 wrote:I voted Richard simply for the fact that he basically represented an entire society and province, even to this day. "The Rocket" is one of the most fantastic movies I have ever seen, so it was a no-brainer for me to vote for 9.
I personally voted beliveu. he represented that team for so long, and won 10 cups with them.

5TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Empty Re: TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:41 pm

changed the poll to a flash app. im not sure if it works though

6TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Empty Re: TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:55 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'm gonna need a week to figure out how to pick...

7TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Empty Re: TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:41 am

PKC wrote:I'm gonna need a week to figure out how to pick...
just click the button next to the name and push vote.

8TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Empty Re: TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:23 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I voted Richard, but I'm surprised Lafleur isn't getting any love. He would have been my second choice.

9TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Empty Re: TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:25 am

Tukker wrote:changed the poll to a flash app. im not sure if it works though

It doesn't for me :x

10TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Empty Re: TBOFS- Montreal Canadiens Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:34 pm

hemlock34 wrote:
Tukker wrote:changed the poll to a flash app. im not sure if it works though

It doesn't for me :x
than try this- Habs' player with the biggest impact on the Franchise?
( surveys)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum