GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

he's back (again)

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16he's back (again) - Page 2 Empty Re: he's back (again) Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:44 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Others that will win 6 Vezinas and some Hart trophies? Who's the closest in the league right now to that? Brodeur?

17he's back (again) - Page 2 Empty Re: he's back (again) Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:47 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My posts aren't coming up when I quote people.

Anywho, you're probably right Heater, but, this next "one" will end up in Montreal and turn into Carey Price.

if it's carey price, it won't be in a montreal jersey, unless gainey is thrown out of his office and someone comes in to manage him a bit better.

18he's back (again) - Page 2 Empty Re: he's back (again) Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:55 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Others that will win 6 Vezinas and some Hart trophies? Who's the closest in the league right now to that? Brodeur?

Who knows? Maybe the up and comers haven't come into the league yet. Hiller, that Swedish guy who the Leafs are trying to sign. Lundqvist, Luongo, Brodeur.

19he's back (again) - Page 2 Empty Re: he's back (again) Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:21 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:And really, for all we know, LeClair COULD be our next Hasek, or even better.

Who knows what the future and karma holds for the Sens... I'm anxious to find out; and hey, it could be worse, we could be the Habs...or have Burke as our GM...

To quote my favorite Monty Python ditty:
"Life's a piece of sh*t,
When you look at it.
Life's a laugh and death's a joke it's true.
You'll see it's all a show.
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you...And

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE... *whistling*
ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE"

didn't TGOR do a lovely rendition of that ditty?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum