GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Senators at Maple Leafs, Saturday, April 11, 2009, 700 pm ET

+10
The Silfer Server
caissie_1
SensFan71
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
wprager
PTFlea
davetherave
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'll drink to that.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston would like to see some fireworks:

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2009/04/11/9080891-sun.html

Heh heh.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Awesome. Any chance we see one of the B-Sens called up, now that they have also been eliminated? And add this to the list of "what ifs": What if they had sent Elliott down for the last few games, since he was sitting as backup anyway.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Clouston would like to see some fireworks:

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2009/04/11/9080891-sun.html

Heh heh.

Time for the boys to show what they're made of before golf season starts. BM and CC will be taking notes big time.

cool)

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I can forgive this season if the Sens can win tonight. (pretty please?)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I've forgiven the season a long, long time ago. Let's be realistic, out of 30 teams, 14 miss the playoffs every year. 11 years straight is a decent run. Let's just start another one next year.

I'd still like this win. Yes, please.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i wanna light gerbs or joseph up in this one we have lost to many times to the leafs already this year i also hope heater gets his 40th although alfie is apparently questionable for tomorrow

According to http://senators.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=417614

Around the boards

Captain Daniel Alfredsson
sat out practice today and Clouston termed his status "questionable"
for Saturday's game, though he will travel with the team to Toronto.
Alfredsson needed three stitches near his right ear after being struck
with a puck late in the third period of Thursday's loss to the Devils,
but Clouston said that the injury that's bothering his captain is "an
accumulation type of thing." ... In Alfredsson's absence, the Senators
lines looked like this today: Dany Heatley-Mike Fisher-Jesse Winchester; Nick Foligno-Jason Spezza-Ryan Shannon; Jarkko Ruutu-Chris Kelly-Chris Neil; Christoph Schubert-Mike Comrie-Shean Donovan ...

Alfie won't want to miss this one, however, if it is indeed that bad, we can forgive him for missing this one, plenty of more attempts at stomping the Leafs next season, especially if Murray steals away Gilroy from Burke (or that's how at least the Leafs fans will see it, they are already bragging about in on TSN comments)

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

2 days left in hockey pools, and I sit currently 2nd in my pool, with 2 points behind the first. First one get $200, 2nd gets $50. I have Alfie in my roster, and he doesnt. Please play Alfie Crying

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Who's in nets tonight? I see goaliepost.com has Elliott and Gerber listed as probable.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:2 days left in hockey pools, and I sit currently 2nd in my pool, with 2 points behind the first. First one get $200, 2nd gets $50. I have Alfie in my roster, and he doesnt. Please play Alfie Crying

Wow, selfish much?

jk, I'm nowhere near the money in any of the pools I'm in. It's been a really, really bad year for me that way. I blame most of it on Yahoo's auto-picker algorithm, though Smile

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:2 days left in hockey pools, and I sit currently 2nd in my pool, with 2 points behind the first. First one get $200, 2nd gets $50. I have Alfie in my roster, and he doesnt. Please play Alfie Crying

Wow, selfish much?

jk, I'm nowhere near the money in any of the pools I'm in. It's been a really, really bad year for me that way. I blame most of it on Yahoo's auto-picker algorithm, though Smile

you need to switch over to espn pools, I think they are way better managed than yahoo's.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Wow, selfish much?

Of the players I have that the other guy doesn't, there's Kessel, Cammaleri, Kuba, Brad Boyes and Parise. The other guy has, that I don't, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Lidstrom, Derek Roy and Joe Corvo.
If I picked at the beginning of the season Backstrom (who costs way less also) over Boyes the $$ woudl have been a lock Facepalm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll be deadly honest, I don't think anyone can catch me for 2nd place in the Lorenzo's hockey pool. That should be a cool $250-$300.

I was terrified to say anything until now, but I'm only 5 points away from 1st and 14 points up on the 3rd guy.

Dude, maybe I even have a chance at 1st - but I sincerely doubt it.

Nervous times!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

This is the last hockey game to see in Ottawa this season. No playoffs for Ottawa, No playoffs for Bingo, 67's eliminated, Olympiques eliminated Facepalm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:This is the last hockey game to see in Ottawa this season. No playoffs for Ottawa, No playoffs for Bingo, 67's eliminated, Olympiques eliminated Facepalm

thank god for NHL 09, my Be a Pro guy will be getting double time now the season is over lol.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Now 3 points out of 1st with B.Rolston getting 2 quick assists this aft.

It's gonna come down to Ovechkin/Spezza (me) vs Crosby/Zetterberg (him).

I'm scared, someone coddle me. :****:

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Parise scores and Corvo is -2, so now I'm 0.5 point behind Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Parise scores and Corvo is -2, so now I'm 0.5 point behind Laughing3

+/- is not counted for this one, but I have Corvo - and would appreciate a 12 point night from him tonight for all the Dung he's put us through. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum