GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sun. March 22nd, 2009

+17
Sp00nz
Mariposa Belle
LeCaptain
Acrobat
dennycrane
613senators
Hayden
wprager
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
PTFlea
sennies1980
beerandsens
PKC
shabbs
davetherave
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

anyway the Sens are 86 seconds away from the win

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

except for to first goal auld has been good

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

yes Auldie has been very good

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
wprager wrote:Where the hell is Volchenkov? Man, I've got to get with the program.

out due to soreness

Wow, Smith and A-Train out, backup in goal, back-to-back games. Wow.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Heatley just got ran over lol

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Well, the Sens are now just seven points away from a playoff spot.

how 'bout that...

Ummm, I think I might have to jump aboard the push for the playoffs push... Like it or not, we are not getting a top 7, 8, or maybe even 9 pick, lets make the push here!!

Seriously, Im getting excitted!

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Coach Cory wants that shiny new contract...just three and a half games back of the Habs. Panthers are losing their meow. Sabres are sinking. Doesn't look so impossible, does it?

613senators

Prospect
Prospect

Shannon's play tonight was incredible. I can't believe all Murray gave up for that kid was Nycholat

davetherave wrote:Coach Cory wants that shiny new contract...just three and a half games back of the Habs. Panthers are losing their meow. Sabres are sinking. Doesn't look so impossible, does it?

The big game will come against Carolina, they win that one and anything is possible!

davetherave wrote:Well, the Sens are now just seven points away from a playoff spot.

how 'bout that...

And have to leapfrog 3 teams. It's looking like we are going to pull a Leafs and finish 9th-10th. Nice job Murray. Now we may have to trade up to get the player we want.

The Sens fate is probably already out of their hands. They need others to lose, plus we have to pretty well win out.

613senators wrote:Shannon's play tonight was incredible. I can't believe all Murray gave up for that kid was Nycholat

He's been very impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of numbers he can post with a full year in Ottawa next season.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:
davetherave wrote:Coach Cory wants that shiny new contract...just three and a half games back of the Habs. Panthers are losing their meow. Sabres are sinking. Doesn't look so impossible, does it?

The big game will come against Carolina, they win that one and anything is possible!

Actually, Florida's next two games are major factors...against Carolina in Sunrise tomorrow night and in Buffalo Wednesday.

As Genghis Khan once said, "It is not enough that I succeed...all others must fail." And we all know what kind of hockey coach he was.

Just have to hope for no 3 point games!

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

The Sens only have one game in the next four nights (at Carolina). Sadly, they'll be 9 or 10 back by then. Still, they have gone further than I thought they could. The team has to finish this road trip with 10 of 12. Good start tonight. The Sens weren't great, but they were good enough.

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

According to www.sportsclubstats.com - the win by the Sens dropped the chances of NYR making the playoffs substantially (still 77.8%, but could have been 91%). On the other hand, Ottawa's chance is now at an immense 1.0%!

Of course a month ago, Ottawa's chance was about 0.1%, so that flicker of hope is strengthening, not fading...

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:The Sens only have one game in the next four nights (at Carolina). Sadly, they'll be 9 or 10 back by then. Still, they have gone further than I thought they could. The team has to finish this road trip with 10 of 12. Good start tonight. The Sens weren't great, but they were good enough.

Hey, do you have William Shatner's 'psychedelic album'...the one where he sings "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"?

What I like about Clouston is that he doesn't care what people thinks he can and can't do.

His team seems to be getting that attitude from him.

Acrobat wrote:According to www.sportsclubstats.com - the win by the Sens dropped the chances of NYR making the playoffs substantially (still 77.8%, but could have been 91%). On the other hand, Ottawa's chance is now at an immense 1.0%!

Of course a month ago, Ottawa's chance was about 0.1%, so that flicker of hope is strengthening, not fading...

The whole ONE percent? I see....I'm totally on board now!

Playing the spoiler, except against the Habs, isn't enough to get me to hope for useless wins.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum