GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Video Thread

+33
tim1_2
Ev
spader
stempniaksen
Hoags
CockRoche
sens4win
beedub
SensHulk
Bramlet07
M_Christopher
SensFan71
Amnesia021
SensGirl11
notch77
LeCaptain
Jordo
TheAvatar
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Tuk Tuk
caissie_1
Riprock
wprager
Snuh
PTFlea
pgood
Acrobat
asq2
shabbs
The Silfer Server
Cronie
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 42]

586Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 pm

22_4_ever

Sophomore
Sophomore

Depending on your browser it's possible to get an older or corrupt plugin installed by visiting a site. For example, Firefox has a nasty habit of not checking to verify that the version of the plugin being requested to install is => that the version that is installed.

For work I recently had to diagnose one of these issues with our products, and the end result was that a version of the flash plugin installed by one of our apps was an older version and that caused problems with other products/sites.

When in doubt go to Adobe directly and don't allow sites to install plugins on their own.

587Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Okay, I'll do that now. Thanks guys.

588Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:24 am

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

The best show ever made is back!! Cheering

589Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:

The best show ever made is back!! Cheering

I just blue myself.

590Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

For those not following, Arrested Development was long rumoured to come out with a movie. Well, in the last couple of days there have been (since, confirmed) reports of a short season (10-11 episodes) to precede the movie. I don't think a network has been picked yet but Showtime and some other one was interested.

591Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:21 am

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Heres a pretty cool optical illusion

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2011/10/06/creepiest-optical-illusion-ever/

592Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Some good advice:

593Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:58 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No words from me. Just. Listen.

594Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, my. I still think Lucy in the Skies with Diamonds is better, but that's still comedy gold!

595Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If anyone wants to know how to pronounce a certain player's name don't check out this guy's videos. He has about a million pronunciations. Facepalm Laughing3

596Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is awesome. What a display of good sportsmanship.

:KKK: :KKK: :KKK: :KKK: :KKK: :KKK: :KKK: :KKK: :KKK:

597Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This dog needs to be outfitted with a snout-cam. A high-def one.

598Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:31 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I don't follow US politics, only heard about this because the Team 1200 guys were laughing about it this morning:

And I thought our candidates during elections were bad

599Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

More Shatner. This is from the National Film Board of Canada, Bill Shatner singing "O Canada". Fabulous!

600Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

2 CFL Alumni(still holding holding a grudge after all these years) get into a fight on stage.

Long video but the fun is in the first minute.

601Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

602Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That Duchene goal is amazing. Can't see anyone beating that for goal of the year.

Nice video - I miss Michalek. Sad

603Random Video Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hahahahahahahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum