GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Video Thread

+33
tim1_2
Ev
spader
stempniaksen
Hoags
CockRoche
sens4win
beedub
SensHulk
Bramlet07
M_Christopher
SensFan71
Amnesia021
SensGirl11
notch77
LeCaptain
Jordo
TheAvatar
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Tuk Tuk
caissie_1
Riprock
wprager
Snuh
PTFlea
pgood
Acrobat
asq2
shabbs
The Silfer Server
Cronie
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 42]

571Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

That is how the world should be. Glad to see someone such as Don Cherry embracing homosexuality.

572Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:06 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:That is how the world should be. Glad to see someone such as Don Cherry embracing homosexuality.

Kind of reminds me of that episode of Modern Family where Jay blows off going to the Opera with Gloria and Manny and goes to a nearby bar, instead, where Cam and Mitchel are having drinks with their friends (Pepper and Longinus -- who comes up with these names?)

I'm a bit surprised that that's in the CBC archives, though. Thought they'd censor the f-word (the other f-word).

573Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Ohhhhh.... It didn't even register when I heard them say faggot. Goes to show that some people, including well known celebrities who are happy do not care about the word. The happy community re-appropriated the word so it's been diffused so much it's lost its negative connotation.

574Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:16 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

OK this had me in stitches

575Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Who is doing the voice? Is it the guy in the video doing an impersonation or did they really get Sir Ian to read that?

P.S. All I could think of, though, was that The Hobbit is coming.

576Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:47 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I figured it's him doing the voice and that he does a really really good impression of Ian McKellen.

And yeah the Hobbit is coming !!!

[nerdmode]Once I get my new Plasma I'm going to get the Extended version on Blu-Ray and binge-watch the trilogy in HD[/nerdmode]

577Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:53 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:I figured it's him doing the voice and that he does a really really good impression of Ian McKellen.

And yeah the Hobbit is coming !!!

[nerdmode]Once I get my new Plasma I'm going to get the Extended version on Blu-Ray and binge-watch the trilogy in HD[/nerdmode]

You'll need comfy seat cushions and a johhny-on-the-spot.

P.S. I don't have the blu ray ones. Haven't been in the mood for a re-watch in a while. But when I do, I think I'll splurge. The one thing about the DVD box-sets that always bothered me was the packaging. You have to open it up, like, three times to get to disk one.

578Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:24 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

This was taken by me - it's a cat that visits my in-laws regularly for some grub - this cat is freaking hilarious, i've never known a cat quite like this. You have to watch with the sound up.

580Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's just a black screen for me, not sure why it's not loading. Sad

581Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:45 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:It's just a black screen for me, not sure why it's not loading. Sad

BOO!!!! Thumbs Down Here's the YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g25FLhqn_hc

582Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:It's just a black screen for me, not sure why it's not loading. Sad

BOO!!!! Thumbs Down Here's the YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g25FLhqn_hc

Works fine for me.

583Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Okay, one of you tech nerds help me please. When I go to Youtube - which admittedly isn't often - it's either just a black screen, or I get a message that says "An error has occurred...something..."

I googled it, but I found the instructions very complex.

Has anyone had the issue - or knows how to fix it?

584Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You need to install flash player

585Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:You need to install flash player

Okay. But it was working before and now doesn't, does that mean that the old Flash player is out of date and thus not working?

586Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 pm

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

Depending on your browser it's possible to get an older or corrupt plugin installed by visiting a site. For example, Firefox has a nasty habit of not checking to verify that the version of the plugin being requested to install is => that the version that is installed.

For work I recently had to diagnose one of these issues with our products, and the end result was that a version of the flash plugin installed by one of our apps was an older version and that caused problems with other products/sites.

When in doubt go to Adobe directly and don't allow sites to install plugins on their own.

587Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Okay, I'll do that now. Thanks guys.

588Random Video Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:24 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

The best show ever made is back!! Cheering

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum