GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens acquire Comrie and Campolie for McCammond

+12
Phoenix30
Acrobat
LeCaptain
smash88
SensFan71
Sens4thecup
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
davetherave
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
jamvan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

Hey Murray did you get any magic beans as well?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens4thecup wrote:Hey Murray did you get any magic beans as well?

I like beans too.

RobbyJ wrote:Brutal. A first for that. DAMN YOU!!!!!!
I've calmed down now. I will wait and see if Murray follows up with a Kuba or Spezza trade.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I know we gave up the first, but Comrie back, a big fan favourite, plus Campoli, can't wait to see how he does in Ottawa, can't be worse than Picard.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

SensFan71 wrote:I know we gave up the first, but Comrie back, a big fan favourite, plus Campoli, can't wait to see how he does in Ottawa, can't be worse than Picard.

Wow.. definitely did not expect this... Crazy... Well this is definitely going to help our secondary scoring, although it's started to come on lately so this should just be a nice boost! I don't really know Campoli but from the sounds of it, he seems alright...

SensFan71 wrote:I know we gave up the first, but Comrie back, a big fan favourite, plus Campoli, can't wait to see how he does in Ottawa, can't be worse than Picard.

We could have had Comrie after the season for nothing. I doubt Campoli is as bad as Picard. He can go to Bingo permanently please.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

definitely agree with the for nothing part, but if mcammond did want to go, then well, let him go, bring in comrie and campoli, who may be a risk, but is a possible power play quarter back according to sportsnet, plus he is only 24. mcammond can be replaced by someone from the farm if we don't have someone already.

SensFan71 wrote:definitely agree with the for nothing part, but if mcammond did want to go, then well, let him go, bring in comrie and campoli, who may be a risk, but is a possible power play quarter back according to sportsnet, plus he is only 24. mcammond can be replaced by someone from the farm if we don't have someone already.

Campoli has potential no question. I'm just worried that this recent 5 game run somehow convinced Murray that we can make the playoffs. I like both of those players, and I'd like to see Comrie sign a multi year deal if reasonable. Campoli as well if he pans out. My worry is that Murray is going to go crazy and trade our first or E. Karlsson or something like that if we put together a nice streak between now and March 4.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:definitely agree with the for nothing part, but if mcammond did want to go, then well, let him go, bring in comrie and campoli, who may be a risk, but is a possible power play quarter back according to sportsnet, plus he is only 24. mcammond can be replaced by someone from the farm if we don't have someone already.

Campoli has potential no question. I'm just worried that this recent 5 game run somehow convinced Murray that we can make the playoffs. I like both of those players, and I'd like to see Comrie sign a multi year deal if reasonable. Campoli as well if he pans out. My worry is that Murray is going to go crazy and trade our first or E. Karlsson or something like that if we put together a nice streak between now and March 4.

Lol let's not exagerate here. Campolli is young and cheap, doesnt really sound like a rental traded for future. Karlsson will never be traded, Murray doesn't trade young top prospects. If Murray resigns Comrie for 3.4 million, we basically have 8 Million for next year to resign Bryan Elliot and add a TOP Defenseman...
Can you guys imagine the upgrade for next year compared to this year if that happens??? And I didn't even include the return we could get for Kuba and Neil...

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Keep in mind that we also get H. Duff... :D

I dunno why neil is under so much scrutiny. How can they play an absolute bum like ruuttu.

I have no idea why they signed him.

Sens, let ruutu go and keep neil.

HowieMorenz wrote:I dunno why neil is under so much scrutiny. How can they play an absolute bum like ruuttu.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

HowieMorenz wrote:I dunno why neil is under so much scrutiny. How can they play an absolute bum like ruuttu.

If the Sens let Ruuto go they should be able to get a decent return for him as there aren't many quality agitators out there. That being said I prefer to keep him as the Sens haven't had a quality agitator since Varada Vaclav.

Phoenix30 wrote:

If the Sens let Ruuto go they should be able to get a decent return for him as there aren't many quality agitators out there. That being said I prefer to keep him as the Sens haven't had a quality agitator since Varada Vaclav.

Vaclav Varada you mean? :lol!:

If Ruutu kept the biting and stuff like that to a minimum he'd be much more appealing. When was the last time Chris Neil killed a penalty? Ruutu is more versatile than Neil is.

Ruutu's job is to get under the other team's skin - which he does very effectively - and provide energy shifts. He does his job well. Just because you and Tukker don't like him because of his antics doesn't make him any less of a hockey player.

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:

Vaclav Varada you mean? :lol!:

:oops:

Ooops, you passed the late night blunder test.

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

Hey maybe now we can rid ourselves of Chris Kelly?

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

^I've always liked Kelly. Fortunately, we have Vermette who can do many of the same things and has a higher offensive upside and shorter term deal. You can argue that Vermette's trade value is better, but I'd still rather unload Kelly if we need cap space.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum