GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Heat's On Heatley

+16
wprager
TeamRenzo
jamvan
Jordo
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
LeCaptain
dennycrane
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
beedub
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
davetherave
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

What should the Sens do with Dany Heatley?

The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_lcap210%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 3 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_lcap223%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 7 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_lcap232%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 32% [ 10 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_lcap26%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 2 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_lcap229%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:49 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Dead weight? Come on. He scored almost 150 goals for this team in the last 3 years. He might be lazy but dead weight is a little strong.

62The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:53 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Ah, the memories...

Embedding the link that they now post doesn't work (at least not for me). I take the URL they give, then replace the part that goes "watch?v=" with "v/" and it works like a charm (as above).

Now, maybe it's only a problem for Firefox and works fine in IE. Don't know, but if you want everyone to see the embedded flash video, do the "editing" described above.

63The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:53 pm

He was dragging this team down. "Dead weight" is accurate.

64The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:57 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Ah, the memories...

Embedding the link that they now post doesn't work (at least not for me). I take the URL they give, then replace the part that goes "watch?v=" with "v/" and it works like a charm (as above).

Now, maybe it's only a problem for Firefox and works fine in IE. Don't know, but if you want everyone to see the embedded flash video, do the "editing" described above.

Thanks. Now... I rock! Rockon

65The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:00 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

TheAvatar wrote:Dead weight? Come on. He scored almost 150 goals for this team in the last 3 years. He might be lazy but dead weight is a little strong.
Here's my take on things. I think if Heatley was any kind of man, he'd come out from hiding behind his agent and be a man and tell the fans what they deserve, an explanation. IT's becoming very obvious to me that Heatley is far from caring about what , we the fans, think. He cares about one person...himself!

What I wouldn't mind seeing is moving him to Vancouver for Hodgins, Edler and a pick. Then turning around and sign Bouwmeester and top 6 forward.

I feel betrayed almost from Heatley today, but at the same time I'm trying to hold judgement until this plays itself out.

66The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

according to sens chirp it has a good deal to do with clouston and heatley not likeing eachother

67The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:06 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:according to sens chirp it has a good deal to do with clouston and heatley not likeing eachother
No duh! Sens Chirp does nothing but regurgetate(sp?) what is posted on the net. He's far from a reliable source.

68The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Like I said, I saw this coming from a mile away. It showed in his play, general attitude, and The Senators actual play itself. This is a me first kind of guy, always has been, always will be.

Heatley quit on his team mates during the season and is quitting on them now.

All that said, this is going to be great for Spezza, because Heatley is now officially the whipping boy in Ottawa and will be for the next few years even after the trade.

69The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:37 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Completely off-topic, but:

The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 090330_alfredsson

Rockon

70The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Heatley is a bum... queue the Phaneuf for Heatley trades...

71The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Blazer wrote:Heatley is a bum... queue the Phaneuf for Heatley trades...

Isn't Phaneuf a bum as well? I don't want him.

72The Heat's On Heatley - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Blazer wrote:Heatley is a bum... queue the Phaneuf for Heatley trades...

lol, not a bad trade .. heatley for phaneuf straight up ... seen some rumours this week about phaneuf, i dun think calgary will actually do that though ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum