GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Heat's On Heatley

+16
wprager
TeamRenzo
jamvan
Jordo
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
LeCaptain
dennycrane
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
beedub
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
davetherave
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What should the Sens do with Dany Heatley?

The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_lcap210%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 3 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_lcap223%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 7 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_lcap232%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 32% [ 10 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_lcap26%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 2 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_lcap229%The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

31The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

ROFL LMAO gang...

32The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Woof!
Did anybody see the Sunshine girl today? wow.

WOOF WOOF!

33The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LMAO@ Jordo!

tell me about it. There not always consistent are they?

I'm serious, I want to see if there's enough interest to start a GM Hockey Girls calendar of sorts... Recruitment could be a challenge, but hey, one step at a time right?

34The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jordo wrote:Woof!

WOOF WOOF!

She looks kinda dirty though. 🐷

35The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Cronenbergfan wrote:LMAO@ Jordo!

I'm serious, I want to see if there's enough interest to start a GM Hockey Girls calendar of sorts... Recruitment could be a challenge, but hey, one step at a time right?

We only have two girls that I know of... DW and SG. That would be a lot of outfits. Other than those two it's a bunch of hairy backed mary's and no-one wants a calendar of that.

36The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:31 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Jordo wrote:Woof!

WOOF WOOF!

She looks kinda dirty though. 🐷

in the same edition they show the SI cover model....

The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Bar_250

That's filet mingion, and here is your dog food boys...

The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 00

I am going to have nightmares.

***The opinions expressed in this posting are those of the poster and do not necessarily reflect those of GMHockey.com***

I thought I would throw that in for you, perhaps I should make it part of my signature ;o)

37The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:

We only have two girls that I know of... DW and SG. That would be a lot of outfits. Other than those two it's a bunch of hairy backed mary's and no-one wants a calendar of that.

Well I didn't mean to imply we use the ACTUAL female members of GM hockey.
However, I'll chalk this up to yet another one of my brain cramps that goes nowhere! LOL

Still though, a GM hockey calendar, with or without selling sex would be cool...

38The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:55 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

How come there's not choice for 'Tell the media to f-off and stop making mountains out of mole hills' ?

This is just another case of the media trying to spark $hit up with the team. Just when we are starting to play as a team, the stupid media nuts try to stir things up.

39The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I wanted that option to vote as well. ^

40The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WHOA!!! I have an idea that: 1) allows us to vent; and 2) can get our site some exposure!!

Why don't we start a petition to present to the Ottawa Sun asking them something like reporting the news and trying to be ethical journalists (I use that term loosely) instead of sensationalizing what doesn't exist simply to increase your readership a-la-Jerry-Springer?!?!

41The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was gonna say the same. I think Stevenson's gonna take a lot of heat for this.

42The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:38 pm

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

davetherave wrote:Do we agree the Ottawa Sun hockey writing is the intellectual equivalent of pork rinds--or Cheetos?
:pirat:

Going to give Stevenson a mulligan on this one he is usually pretty good.

43The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MurderOnIce wrote:

I'm kind of wondering if 'DW' is really just 'D' bending to the will of his employer's contract legal-beagles while still contributing to this site. :D

I bet Scarlett Ice has got some X-chromosomed regulars.

44The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:55 pm

wprager wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:

I'm kind of wondering if 'DW' is really just 'D' bending to the will of his employer's contract legal-beagles while still contributing to this site. :D

I bet Scarlett Ice has got some X-chromosomed regulars.

I am not sure I will look at DW's posts the same. I kind of feel cheated in some inexplicable manner.

Does that mean 12 moths of SG?

45The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:22 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Wow, from The Sun's hot lamps on Heatley to a GM Hockey Girls Calendar...I like that progression.

Does the group do a get together for a casting and wardrobe call?
8)

46The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:I was gonna say the same. I think Stevenson's gonna take a lot of heat for this.

Yeah it seemed liked he was searching and almost wanting to cause a controversy, I don't know, I don't like it... No wonder we have a hard time getting UFA's here.... Among other things.. Sad

47The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Was this posted already?
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2009/02/10/8338726-sun.html
[quote
"I was a little bit disappointed
in the article. It couldn't be further from the truth," said Heatley,
referring to a story in today's Ottawa Sun and Ottawasun.com. "We're
obviously on the same page. The only thing I disagree with is maybe
that I'm pressing a little bit." [/quote]

48The Heat's On Heatley - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heat's On Heatley Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Heatley, 100% was coached to say that. Thats no his tone at all when he deals with the media normally and this had to be nipped in the bud behind closed doors.

Its being blown out of porportion for sure, but those def are not Heatley's words.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum