GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Columbus Blue Jackets - 7:00pm EST/8:00pm AST - Jan. 30th, 2009

+18
dennycrane
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
Hockeyhero22000
Phoenix30
PTFlea
TheAvatar
asq2
Riprock
davetherave
SensGirl11
Jordo
caissie_1
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:I still have to ask that people don't use the f_word like that <.

Can i swear in French??

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:
504Heater wrote:We're done anyway. What can you say. When can we gas the entire team, top to bottom? I literally hate them all right now - Alfie included (wow does he ever suck as well this year).

Alfi is playing hurt, you can tell, he just cant get up the ice and really compete.

He came back from surgery this year already, played with a torn ACL in the playoffs last year. What he has done for this team and this city in terms of hockey cant be measured. Anyone who gives me that effort and heart will always get a break IMHO.

Alfi is a leader and will always be THE captain of the Sens.

Fine, then sit down. Take a couple of months off. We need you in 2 years, not now. Take a nice relax, you're the only one that's earned it.

Basically, but he wont quit on the team, too bad we didnt have a team with Alfi's heart.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:Basically, but he wont quit on the team, too bad we didnt have a team with Alfi's heart.

Easy enough. Draft properly. All the kids coming into the NHL will have heart. You don't make the NHL in this day and age without giving a Dung. The days of lazy players are slowing gonna grind to a halt.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

On the plus side, Bingo's winning...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hahahah. The Pens were leading the Devils and they ended up losing in regulation. Hey Pittsburgh, pull up a chair, it's gonna be a long next 5 years.

Well we have the majority of a dying bread then...

Neely4Life wrote:
cash wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:
504Heater wrote:Why did Foligno get 5 minutes of ice time and why did Regin get 9?

What is up here?
Our coach has a Wang in his mouth.
I won't disagree that Hartsburg is f-ucked and his decision making is terrible, but Foligno is and was awful on every shift he had tonight.
I complained about him in the 1st period and I was damn right to do so. There's no way he should have had more minutes than anyone...

Ill disagree with that and say Spezza was way worse. He might as well just set up shop in the corner, away from traffic the rest of the year.

Foligno did nothing in what, 5 mins of ice? Spezza has done nothing in his last 60 mins.
Like Spezza would go into the corner Rolling Eyes

You're right in what you say about Alfie and I think it applies here to Foligno - he may not be ready for the NHL, but at least he gives it his best each and every night.

That may have been (although its tough to say for sure) Spezza's worst game of his career. I didn't think it was possible to be that heartless and that weak, but he showed me...

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:Hahahah. The Pens were leading the Devils and they ended up losing in regulation. Hey Pittsburgh, pull up a chair, it's gonna be a long next 5 years.

They lost in OT... Langenbrunner tied the game up with 30 seconds to go, then scored 4 minutes into OT to win... That guy is on fire... That's like 3 GWG in a row

Spezza = loser

I mean, I shouldnt keep saying it, but I do.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:On the plus side, Bingo's winning...

It's because of Gerber. :D

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:
504Heater wrote:Hahahah. The Pens were leading the Devils and they ended up losing in regulation. Hey Pittsburgh, pull up a chair, it's gonna be a long next 5 years.

They lost in OT... Langenbrunner tied the game up with 30 seconds to go, then scored 4 minutes into OT to win... That guy is on fire... That's like 3 GWG in a row

Oh. I thought it was regulation. That's fairly disappointing.

504Heater wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:
504Heater wrote:We're done anyway. What can you say. When can we gas the entire team, top to bottom? I literally hate them all right now - Alfie included (wow does he ever suck as well this year).

Alfi is playing hurt, you can tell, he just cant get up the ice and really compete.

He came back from surgery this year already, played with a torn ACL in the playoffs last year. What he has done for this team and this city in terms of hockey cant be measured. Anyone who gives me that effort and heart will always get a break IMHO.

Alfi is a leader and will always be THE captain of the Sens.

Fine, then sit down. Take a couple of months off. We need you in 2 years, not now. Take a nice relax, you're the only one that's earned it.

Even if he doesn't want to take days/weeks/months off, at least take a couple shifts off from PK work...there is no reason (anymore, at least) for Alfie to expend energy and effort playing with a man down.
We'd better start playing some kinds like Winchester, Foligno, Regin (if he's here) and even chuckle-dee and tweedle-dum whenever we're on the PK.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:Well we have the majority of a dying bread then...

2 of them for sure. Phillips just sucks now, it's not really his fault. I think he cares though. A-Train does for sure.

Well, hopefully we dont have to pay out over 80 million dollars for the next 5 to 6 years for 2 chumps.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Uncle Eugene is texting Bryan right now...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:How does Columbus even draw 5 fans per game. This was no illusion, this is how they play - boring.

Ive wathced may be 10 games this year, I can tell you that game was an exception. They probably downgraded to the level of the opponent Suspect

Why do I still care? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum