GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will SJ win it all? Will they even make the Finals?

+6
LeCaptain
PTFlea
PKC
rooneypoo
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

How will SJ do in the playoffs this year?

Will SJ win it all?  Will they even make the Finals? - Page 3 Vote_lcap223%Will SJ win it all?  Will they even make the Finals? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 3 ]
Will SJ win it all?  Will they even make the Finals? - Page 3 Vote_lcap223%Will SJ win it all?  Will they even make the Finals? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 3 ]
Will SJ win it all?  Will they even make the Finals? - Page 3 Vote_lcap215%Will SJ win it all?  Will they even make the Finals? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 2 ]
Will SJ win it all?  Will they even make the Finals? - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Will SJ win it all?  Will they even make the Finals? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
Will SJ win it all?  Will they even make the Finals? - Page 3 Vote_lcap231%Will SJ win it all?  Will they even make the Finals? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Doesn't that sound familiar though Cronie? Ottawa had some great regular seasons then ran into the "HOT" goalie and that was what did us in. I don't buy it. If the Sharks want to be legitimate as an elite team then they need to get past that crap.

:KJK:

That 'crap'--as you put it--is Luongo, Lundqvist and any other hot goalie you care to name.

Elite teams are foiled by hot goalies in the playoffs all the time. Suggest you go back and check your history on this one, Cap'n.
Wink

Luongo couldn't get past the Ducks. Lundqvist didn't get the Rangers very far last season either. It does happen for sure but to have a top performer in the Regular season go out early again isn't about a Hot goalie.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

cool)
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
davetherave wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Doesn't that sound familiar though Cronie? Ottawa had some great regular seasons then ran into the "HOT" goalie and that was what did us in. I don't buy it. If the Sharks want to be legitimate as an elite team then they need to get past that crap.

That 'crap'--as you put it--is Luongo, Lundqvist and any other hot goalie you care to name.

Elite teams are foiled by hot goalies in the playoffs all the time. Suggest you go back and check your history on this one, Cap'n.
Wink

Luongo couldn't get past the Ducks. Lundqvist didn't get the Rangers very far last season either. It does happen for sure but to have a top performer in the Regular season go out early again isn't about a Hot goalie.

As I said...elite teams are foiled in the playoffs by hot goaltenders all the time. A regular and frequent occurence...to be more precise.

cool)

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:cool)
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Wink

As I said...elite teams are foiled in the playoffs by hot goaltenders all the time. A regular and frequent occurence...to be more precise.

cool)

How often is the same Elite team foiled repeated in succession?

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
davetherave wrote: As I said...elite teams are foiled in the playoffs by hot goaltenders all the time. A regular and frequent occurence...to be more precise.

cool)

How often is the same Elite team foiled repeated in succession?

Not sure I see your point.

Elite teams get foiled by hot goaltenders in the playoffs. That doesn't make them less than elite teams.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I think they're getting knocked out in the first round. Anaheim is a tough team to beat, and they have the edge on SJ right now. I'm pretty sure they're the ultimate chokers of the entire league right now. I will think it until they prove me wrong.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:I think they're getting knocked out in the first round. Anaheim is a tough team to beat, and they have the edge on SJ right now. I'm pretty sure they're the ultimate chokers of the entire league right now. I will think it until they prove me wrong.

Now I'm not sure. They needed to wake the diddle up night before last - and they pulled it off. If they lose tonight there's no coming back...if they win? It's gonna be serious business.

Fight!

:fight: :fighting:

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:I think they're getting knocked out in the first round. Anaheim is a tough team to beat, and they have the edge on SJ right now. I'm pretty sure they're the ultimate chokers of the entire league right now. I will think it until they prove me wrong.

Now I'm not sure. They needed to wake the diddle up night before last - and they pulled it off. If they lose tonight there's no coming back...if they win? It's gonna be serious business.

Fight!

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote: Now I'm not sure. They needed to wake the diddle up night before last - and they pulled it off. If they lose tonight there's no coming back...if they win? It's gonna be serious business.

Fight!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum