GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton

+4
SensFan71
PTFlea
shabbs
Riprock
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Windsor leads series 2-0.

Game #1: Brampton @ Windsor - Wednesday, April 29 - Windsor 10, Brampton 1.... :pale:

Last edited by Dash on Sun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:32 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

10-1.... WOW! Brampton better bounce back from that.

3OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:41 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I don't see how they can. Funny thing is the Spits' coach said before the series they were watching a lot of video on McCollum and were worried, cause he is good.... well, from what I and others have seen of him, he has not been. Faces few shots and allows too many goals. Poor save %. And Butler hasn't been quick enough to make a goaltending change when he has been horrific. Windsor is just too good and have too much firepower. Brampton cannot compete.

4OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

10-1?!? Really?

5OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Sun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Game 2: Windsor 5, Brampton 3

6OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Sun May 03, 2009 7:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

C'mon Battalion!

7OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Mon May 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Not looking good. Down 2-0and heading back to Windsor tonight for game 3. They are just outmatched. Funny to think Windsor's coach praised McCollum and said he feared the goalie. Nothing to fear so far.

I wouldn't be surprised if they swept.

8OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Mon May 04, 2009 8:00 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, but hopefully they can squeeze out a win and get some momentum going...

9OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Mon May 04, 2009 8:02 pm

I would be more shocked if it wasnt a sweep then if it was.

10OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Mon May 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

4-1 Brampton.... the plot thickens.

11OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Mon May 04, 2009 9:01 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice!

12OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Tue May 05, 2009 9:33 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Neely4Life wrote:I would be more shocked if it wasnt a sweep then if it was.
So, I guess you're shocked then eh?

Wink

13OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Tue May 05, 2009 10:53 am

I actually am.

14OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Tue May 05, 2009 10:59 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice to see Hodgson and Duchene get going for the Battalion...

15OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Windsor won last night 4-1 and take a 3-1 series lead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum