GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:18 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm thinking I'm going to start reporting on the Brampton and Mississauga games, give whoever reads these some insight into some of the players and what not.

Sudbury lost to Brampton 4-0 but Wolves G Andrew Loverock made an impressive 47 saves :face:

Battalion's Cody Hodgson and Kyle De Coste did not playe due to 2 game suspensions received as a result of fights during last game vs. Wolves. As well, Sudbury's Eric O' Dell, also part of the brawls, was suspended.

Got to see Mike Foligno and Jared Staal. Marcus Foligno, son of Mike and brother of Nick, also plays for the wolves.

Brandon Foote, goalie for Brampton who has earned the starting job over Patrick Killeen, only made 15 saves for the shutout. He did have some good saves keeping the door lcosed on the Wolves, stopping a breakaway attempt from Staal.

2OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:26 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice insight and keep it coming dude. I actually think it might be good to have this in Prospect Village since some of these guys are going to be NHLers. What do you think? If you want I can move it there for you.

- Unknown Author

3OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:27 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Whatever you think is the best place and I will do my best to keep it coming.

4OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:32 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:Whatever you think is the best place and I will do my best to keep it coming.

Yeah the OHL updates are great... Don't get to hear too much about them...

5OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Nice insight and keep it coming dude. I actually think it might be good to have this in Prospect Village since some of these guys are going to be NHLers. What do you think? If you want I can move it there for you.
i'll do some soo updates

6OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:45 pm

DashRiprock wrote:I'm thinking I'm going to start reporting on the Brampton and Mississauga games, give whoever reads these some insight into some of the players and what not.

Sudbury lost to Brampton 4-0 but Wolves G Andrew Loverock made an impressive 47 saves :face:

Battalion's Cody Hodgson and Kyle De Coste did not playe due to 2 game suspensions received as a result of fights during last game vs. Wolves. As well, Sudbury's Eric O' Dell, also part of the brawls, was suspended.

Got to see Mike Foligno and Jared Staal. Marcus Foligno, son of Mike and brother of Nick, also plays for the wolves.

Brandon Foote, goalie for Brampton who has earned the starting job over Patrick Killeen, only made 15 saves for the shutout. He did have some good saves keeping the door lcosed on the Wolves, stopping a breakaway attempt from Staal.
how many foligno's do they have running around?

7OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:14 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Tukker wrote:
DashRiprock wrote:I'm thinking I'm going to start reporting on the Brampton and Mississauga games, give whoever reads these some insight into some of the players and what not.

how many foligno's do they have running around?

Yeah I had no clue Nick had a brother.. I wonder if he'll be as good?

8OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:48 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I was unaware as well, also didn't know Mike was coach/GM of the Wolves. Marcus wears #71 and didn't notice too much of him out there. But then again the whole team (except Loverock) disappeared.

9OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:55 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I got the game on DVD, to take a look at my work. I could possibly upload a few clips to youtube. The first period alone saw 3 fights, two of which were simultaneous.

Also see Staal get stopped on a breakway, and a hit from behind by Marcus Foligno.

10OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:57 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

yeah that could be neat... you could keep an eye out on the prospects, and have little video clips.. I wouldn't mind seeing them... Smile

11OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:00 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'll try working on that in the coming week(s) as they become available.

12OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:44 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'll try and get out to some Wolves games, considering they play about 10 minutes from where I'm staying.

I did not know there was another Foligno on the loose.

13OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:46 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Their goalie played lights out vs. Brampton - despite a 4-0 loss he stopped 47/51 shots, that's pretty good if you ask me.

They also have the #1 draftee in the OHL draft.

14OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:33 pm

DashRiprock wrote:Their goalie played lights out vs. Brampton - despite a 4-0 loss he stopped 47/51 shots, that's pretty good if you ask me.

They also have the #1 draftee in the OHL draft.
i forget the draftee's name, but he scored an unbelievable amount of goals in AAA

15OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Empty Re: OHL - Sudbury @ Brampton Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:50 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'll ask around and see if anyone follows.

You'll have to wait until Monday to find out though, I am off to K-W for the Oktoberfest!!

Ziggy zaggy!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum