GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking Facial-Hair News Alert!

+5
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
mattshock
wprager
rooneypoo
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Breaking Facial-Hair News Alert! - Page 2 Empty The Ottawa Douchebags Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:36 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Breaking Facial-Hair News Alert! - Page 2 65fa53dd

17Breaking Facial-Hair News Alert! - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Facial-Hair News Alert! Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:43 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

DashRiprock wrote:Breaking Facial-Hair News Alert! - Page 2 65fa53dd

There's a f'ing awesome-looking crew. Kelly's extra-thin 'stache looks extra fine. Picard might challenge Vermette for the "Most like to be mistaken for a dirty Frenchmen with a dirty disgustache" award.

LOL. They look like a bunch of miners -- and I would know, I come from a mining town!

18Breaking Facial-Hair News Alert! - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Facial-Hair News Alert! Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

On the bright side, at least we'll know that this team is capable of growing facial hair, perhaps unlike some earlier, albeit more skilled, teams of ours.

19Breaking Facial-Hair News Alert! - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Facial-Hair News Alert! Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:40 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Great point asq; Somehow, I doubt your own avatar would be able to grow any Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum