GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you're having a bad day...read this (warning rated R)

+4
TheAvatar
PKC
mattshock
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That is something that is DEFINITELY up my alley.

Remind me to tell you guys the story about my best friends father-in-law and what we did to him on his bachelor party... In short, it involved getting a few of my father's RCMP friends on board, planting a ziplock bag of icing sugar in my buddy's car and arranging for a stop and interrogation period that lasted over 3 hours long before announcing the jig was up! Freakin' HILARIOUS!! It took about 2 weeks of planning, but it was WELL worth it!

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:That is something that is DEFINITELY up my alley.

Remind me to tell you guys the story about my best friends father-in-law and what we did to him on his bachelor party... In short, it involved getting a few of my father's RCMP friends on board, planting a ziplock bag of icing sugar in my buddy's car and arranging for a stop and interrogation period that lasted over 3 hours long before announcing the jig was up! Freakin' HILARIOUS!! It took about 2 weeks of planning, but it was WELL worth it!

Wow. How was the victims reaction??

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Honestly, it was hilarious. His future wife was watching him through the double mirror while he was being interrogated, and we were all there as well, and for the first hour and a bit, he was super calm and almost laughing because he KNEW the supposed "blow" wasn't his and that this was just a HUGE mistake that would clear itself up. But as it wore on and on, and Constable Cormier started saying they discovered approximately an ounce, that he was looking at serious time, say 1-2 years minimum; and THEN Jay (the father-in-law) started to get worried...

Seriously though, by about 3.5 hours, after asking a dozen times to call his soon to be wife Brenda, Cormier and his "bad cop" companion left the room to bring a phone to him at which point we ALL came out and told him SURPRISE! It was awesome, and we probably could have kept it up for another 3 hours, but he literally starting to experience tremors and was visibly worried and downright scared so we figured enough is enough. All in all though, it was a blast and he STILL laughs about it NOW... LOL

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, I'd be less than calm if it happened to me.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

of course, this is in Campbellton, N.B. where it's quite an interesting and rough place, and has gotten considerably worse over the years since I left.
Blow and oxycontin are rampant!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's hilarious. The poor SOB Cronie.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That was the idea Heater! LOL

Give me enough time and planning, and I can pull legendary pranks! hehehe

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

Reminds me of Beavis and Butthead repeatedly calling Mr. Sacks.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:of course, this is in Campbellton, N.B. where it's quite an interesting and rough place, and has gotten considerably worse over the years since I left.

LOL.. Good ol Campbellton... My girlfriend comes from Dalhousie...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:of course, this is in Campbellton, N.B. where it's quite an interesting and rough place, and has gotten considerably worse over the years since I left.

LOL.. Good ol Campbellton... My girlfriend comes from Dalhousie...

No way dude... When did she graduate? I may know her...

Was she happy to leave?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum