GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Fisher, PP QB?

+4
wprager
PKC
LethalLehner
rooneypoo
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Mike Fisher, PP QB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher, PP QB? Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:23 am

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

mattshock wrote:I don't think I remember the last time I saw Fisher take a slapper. He usually goes for the wrister or the snapshot.

What's the difference? His snapshot is 95 mph.

17Mike Fisher, PP QB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher, PP QB? Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:38 am

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

It wasn't a complaint, just an observation :D

18Mike Fisher, PP QB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher, PP QB? Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:48 am

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

mattshock wrote:It wasn't a complaint, just an observation :D

No, I know. I'm just saying, literally, what's the difference if his snapshot is 95 mph? I can't possibly imagine his slapper being anything much more than that.

19Mike Fisher, PP QB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher, PP QB? Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:02 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

His slapper was 105 apparently.

20Mike Fisher, PP QB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher, PP QB? Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:06 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

mattshock wrote:His slapper was 105 apparently.

Is that even possible?

21Mike Fisher, PP QB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher, PP QB? Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:48 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Evidently. I forget who posted it. He won the hardest shot at the skills competition with a 105 slapper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum