GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gameday Story (Sun Update)

+3
PTFlea
shabbs
SensGirl11
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Gameday Story (Sun Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:15 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

IT Is NOT as much Van Ryn's fault as it is Kostopolus'. Don't wanna hear the crap about turning his back to the play either. It's like saying it was as much McAmmond's as Downie's fault (he should've kept his head up).

The fault is Kostopolus' alone.

17Gameday Story (Sun Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:21 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:IT Is NOT as much Van Ryn's fault as it is Kostopolus'. Don't wanna hear the crap about turning his back to the play either. It's like saying it was as much McAmmond's as Downie's fault (he should've kept his head up).

For sure. I would suggest players going into the glass together - the one initiating contact use his free hand to guide the player into the boards so he can't turn. You might get a holding call - maybe, but I think the refs will soon see what you're trying to do.

18Gameday Story (Sun Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:21 pm

SensGirl11 wrote:Tomorrow should be the day we break the record of users in 1 day. We'll have LOTS to talk about, I'm sure.
Wait til deadline day. We'll shatter that record.

19Gameday Story (Sun Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:IT Is NOT as much Van Ryn's fault as it is Kostopolus'. Don't wanna hear the crap about turning his back to the play either. It's like saying it was as much McAmmond's as Downie's fault (he should've kept his head up).

I didn't read the last part.

DOWNIE squirrel

20Gameday Story (Sun Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:48 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

It is nice to see that our goalie is sitting higher in the stats than Price. Let's just hope that the Sens bring their A game tonight. It is 7pm yet??

21Gameday Story (Sun Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:50 pm

spezza rules! wrote:It is nice to see that our goalie is sitting higher in the stats than Price. Let's just hope that the Sens bring their A game tonight. It is 7pm yet??
now if only we were higher in the standings...

22Gameday Story (Sun Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tukker wrote:
spezza rules! wrote:It is nice to see that our goalie is sitting higher in the stats than Price. Let's just hope that the Sens bring their A game tonight. It is 7pm yet??
now if only we were higher in the standings...

Right now we're closer to Hedman than we are to the Habs.

23Gameday Story (Sun Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:12 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I don't think times are THAT bad yet pragman. It's going to be a battle for 8th, but if we get hot at the right time and start winning our intradivision games, you never know what can happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum