GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gameday Story (Sun Update)

+3
PTFlea
shabbs
SensGirl11
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:14 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Here is a new Sun article talking about this evening's tilt against the Habs.

Should be a good read, Enjoy!

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/11/11/7375446.html

Last edited by SensGirl11 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why won't it bold when I ask it to?)

2Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:18 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh heh. He said spunk.

3Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:18 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

So it's official, Price is in nets. This game should be a really exciting one for sure. Both teams got a good talking to...I'm getting more and more scared and more and more excited...I should feel like puking at about 6:30 this eve.

GO SENS GO!!!! TAKE THEM DOWWNNNN!!

4Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:So it's official, Price is in nets. This game should be a really exciting one for sure. Both teams got a good talking to...I'm getting more and more scared and more and more excited...I should feel like puking at about 6:30 this eve.

GO SENS GO!!!! TAKE THEM DOWWNNNN!!

I'm close to a good puke now. This is a big one.

5Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's what I meant about Kostopolus, he's an OK guy, one of the few in my opinion on the Habs. I felt badly for both Van Ryn and him that it happened.

6Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:29 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

shabbs wrote:Heh heh. He said spunk.

Too funny. God I am so immature!!

7Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:30 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:That's what I meant about Kostopolus, he's an OK guy, one of the few in my opinion on the Habs. I felt badly for both Van Ryn and him that it happened.

These things still shouldn't be happening, but it sounds like it's as much Van Ryn's fault as it is Kostopolous'. Everybody has a role on a team, and Kostopolous said that he was just doing his job and by the time Van Ryn turned into it, it was too late. Both sides have to stop these hits though, period. And that hit was really nasty. The blood on the glass...yucky! I can't believe how hurt he got though...that's some serious business.

8Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:31 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

3.5 hours before puck drop. Shabbs, time to get the Bubba Keg primed and ready to go.

9Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spezza rules! wrote:3.5 hours before puck drop. Shabbs, time to get the Bubba Keg primed and ready to go.
Get those beers on ICE!!!

HA HA!!!

Been a while since I've said that...

10Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Tomorrow should be the day we break the record of users in 1 day. We'll have LOTS to talk about, I'm sure.

11Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:08 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I think that tonight is a HUGE night for Ruutu. He will be one of the most important guys on the ice. If there's one thing with this Montreal team is that they have a lot of guys that don't take well to agitators. Sergei Kostitsyn is going to have a ROUGH night if he plays against Ruutu. You can almost guarantee that he takes at least 2 penalties. Let's see what happens.

12Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:I think that tonight is a HUGE night for Ruutu. He will be one of the most important guys on the ice. If there's one thing with this Montreal team is that they have a lot of guys that don't take well to agitators. Sergei Kostitsyn is going to have a ROUGH night if he plays against Ruutu. You can almost guarantee that he takes at least 2 penalties. Let's see what happens.

I was thinking the same. He and Neil have to play the agitator well - or...well...you know.

13Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:15 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

IT Is NOT as much Van Ryn's fault as it is Kostopolus'. Don't wanna hear the crap about turning his back to the play either. It's like saying it was as much McAmmond's as Downie's fault (he should've kept his head up).

The fault is Kostopolus' alone.

14Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:IT Is NOT as much Van Ryn's fault as it is Kostopolus'. Don't wanna hear the crap about turning his back to the play either. It's like saying it was as much McAmmond's as Downie's fault (he should've kept his head up).

The fault is Kostopolus' alone.

For sure. I would suggest players going into the glass together - the one initiating contact use his free hand to guide the player into the boards so he can't turn. You might get a holding call - maybe, but I think the refs will soon see what you're trying to do.

15Gameday Story (Sun Update) Empty Re: Gameday Story (Sun Update) Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:21 pm

SensGirl11 wrote:Tomorrow should be the day we break the record of users in 1 day. We'll have LOTS to talk about, I'm sure.
Wait til deadline day. We'll shatter that record.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum