GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Player in the History of the NHL

+6
beedub
PKC
Laker
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is the greatest player in NHL history?

Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_lcap214%Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 3 ]
Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_lcap223%Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 5 ]
Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_lcap255%Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 55% [ 12 ]
Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Gentlemen, Mr Mike Bossy:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8445611

Look at his minor league stats guys: 1.3 goals a game average approx. Increadible

NHL: 10 seasons: 9 with 50+ goals, 5 with 60+ goals.

4 year Stanley cups dynasty member,

A playoff record you wouldn't believe .... 3 consecutive years with 17 goals

LOL

He's my vote ... Lou

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAFV031~Mike-Bossy-with-Stanley-Cup-Posters.jpg

Last edited by HowieMorenz-is-Alive on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

32Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:18 pm

HowieMorenz-is-Alive wrote:Gentlemen, Mr Mike Bossy:

Look at his minor league stats guys: 1.3 goals a game average approx. Increadible

LOL

He's my vote ... Lou

yeah, he belongs on the list rather than 3 Canadiens... Razz

33Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:19 pm

LOL

He's my vote ... Lou

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAFV031~Mike-Bossy-with-Stanley-Cup-Posters.jpg
Bossy is probably the best shot ever. I'd put his only challenge as Pavel Bure

34Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Monkhouse wrote:

LOL

He's my vote ... Lou

he is on the list Suspect

35Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:36 pm

Tukker wrote:
Monkhouse wrote:

LOL

He's my vote ... Lou

he is on the list Suspect
typical of me... whoops

36Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:39 pm

how many other players on this list can fly?

Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 05.10

37Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:06 pm

I say that Bobby Orr was indeed the best ALL AROUND player to ever play the game .... over gretz, over mario ....

My hero as a kid was Guy Lafleur and Larry Robinson. Those 2 are enshrined. I can still see the tall bird with the big red afroe and the rails moustage in my head ... Imagine that flying down the boards at you .... LOL. Lafleur was all about shot too ... after those two it's Yvan Cournoyer and Guy Lapointe .. two more superstars ...

Lou

38Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:34 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Tukker wrote:Bossy is probably the best shot ever. I'd put his only challenge as Pavel Bure

Now there was a guy who had it all going offensively.

Wow.

39Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:35 pm

asq2 wrote:
Tukker wrote:Bossy is probably the best shot ever. I'd put his only challenge as Pavel Bure

Wow.
Bossman or Bure?

40Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:38 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Tukker wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Wow.
Bossman or Bure?

Well, both, but I was speaking in regards to the Russian Rocket.

41Best Player in the History of the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Player in the History of the NHL Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:41 pm

asq2 wrote:
Tukker wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Wow.
Bossman or Bure?

Well, both, but I was speaking in regards to the Russian Rocket.
I have never seen a player as fast as Bure. he had the shot and skill to finish everything. If only his body had held up.