GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens All-Stars on the ballot

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sens All-Stars on the ballot Empty Sens All-Stars on the ballot Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:14 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

For Senators made it to the ballot: Phillips and the Cash line. SensArmy suggests Auld as a write-in candidate. Sure, why not? With Brodeur out it's a wide-open field.

2Sens All-Stars on the ballot Empty Re: Sens All-Stars on the ballot Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:29 am

wprager wrote:For Senators made it to the ballot: Phillips and the Cash line. SensArmy suggests Auld as a write-in candidate. Sure, why not? With Brodeur out it's a wide-open field.
I would write in Volchenkov

3Sens All-Stars on the ballot Empty Re: Sens All-Stars on the ballot Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wrote in Volchie last year. Every vote I wrote him in.

- Unknown Author

4Sens All-Stars on the ballot Empty Re: Sens All-Stars on the ballot Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:06 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Auld is getting my votes. Lots of 'em.

5Sens All-Stars on the ballot Empty Re: Sens All-Stars on the ballot Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:21 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If Auld continues to keep bringing his poise and A game, sure why the hell not.

I, too, had voted for Volchy last year and he certainly deserves the recognition and chance to go this year...

6Sens All-Stars on the ballot Empty Re: Sens All-Stars on the ballot Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:35 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, I voted Volchenkov a lot last year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum