GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chat box on top of page?

+5
Acrobat
mattshock
TheAvatar
PTFlea
shabbs
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Chat box on top of page? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is it really that big a deal to you guys? The fact that it's at the top has gotten a lot more activity in the Chatroom so if you guys don't mind it would really help drive some discussion in chat if we leave it as is.

17Chat box on top of page? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:03 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

It will still annoy me there but I'm just one of one hundred Smile

18Chat box on top of page? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:28 pm

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

It's growing on me.

19Chat box on top of page? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:16 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I really don't like the chatbox at the top of every page. Maybe on the main page. Even then, why not just leave it as a link to open on the side?

20Chat box on top of page? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:23 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Because NO ONE went in there when it was like that. Now people come in and they see it right away. The chat doesn't appear at the top of the page while actually in a topic though right.

- Unknown Author

21Chat box on top of page? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:26 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Because NO ONE went in there when it was like that. Now people come in and they see it right away. The chat doesn't appear at the top of the page while actually in a topic though right.

Not for me.. It's only on the main page...

22Chat box on top of page? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:32 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Because NO ONE went in there when it was like that. Now people come in and they see it right away. The chat doesn't appear at the top of the page while actually in a topic though right.
It did appear in some sub-forums... I'll have to see if I can re-create that. If so, I'll post it here.

23Chat box on top of page? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:07 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Leave it on top. I like to know who's chatting as soon as I logon. I like it.

24Chat box on top of page? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:47 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

shabbs wrote:
It did appear in some sub-forums... I'll have to see if I can re-create that. If so, I'll post it here.
It does appear in the "Around the the league..." sub forums for each Division.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum