GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great article and chat with Ray Emery

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great article and chat with Ray Emery Empty Great article and chat with Ray Emery Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:01 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Gone, but never forgotten here's a fabulous read with an article on ESPN: http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=3521152

2Great article and chat with Ray Emery Empty Re: Great article and chat with Ray Emery Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:16 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:Gone, but never forgotten here's a fabulous read with an article on ESPN: http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=3521152

Wow. Great read.

Anyone getting the feeling we may not have seen the last of Ray Emery in the NHL??

3Great article and chat with Ray Emery Empty Re: Great article and chat with Ray Emery Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:37 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:
jamvan wrote:Gone, but never forgotten here's a fabulous read with an article on ESPN: http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=3521152

Wow. Great read.

Anyone getting the feeling we may not have seen the last of Ray Emery in the NHL??
Oh, almost guaranteed he'll be back one day.

4Great article and chat with Ray Emery Empty Re: Great article and chat with Ray Emery Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:03 pm

Good for him, 'i wish Ray all the best. He made mistakes and he's finally woken up. He'll have a great year in russia and probably come back ready to be really good. Unfotunatly, it won't be for the sens....

5Great article and chat with Ray Emery Empty Re: Great article and chat with Ray Emery Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

CooCooKaChoo wrote:

Good for him, 'i wish Ray all the best. He made mistakes and he's finally woken up. He'll have a great year in russia and probably come back ready to be really good. Unfotunatly, it won't be for the sens....

Never say never. Sean Connery learned that lesson once.

By the way, can we make a "Help & suggestion" forum? I don't want to crowd the other fora with questions like "How do I see all my subscribed thraeds"? Speaking of which, most BBs have a "User CP" (control panel) or some-such. Isn't there one here?

6Great article and chat with Ray Emery Empty Re: Great article and chat with Ray Emery Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, I'm a little miffed no-one has commented on my avatar Crying

So, Battlestar Galactica may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I chose a "Centurion" model, kinda appropriate for a Sens fan, no? I bet if they'd use that at last year's first home playoff game the outcome would have been different. :lol:

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cronenbergfan wrote:

Wow. Great read.

Oh he's definately coming back. No question. After reading that article, I'm convinced he'll be back next year, with a better attitude, but the same style- perhaps even more.

Kudos to him too, as far as I can tell from that article- he's really on the right track to turning things around.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:By the way, I'm a little miffed no-one has commented on my avatar Crying

So, Battlestar Galactica may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I chose a "Centurion" model, kinda appropriate for a Sens fan, no? I bet if they'd use that at last year's first home playoff game the outcome would have been different. :lol:

Excellent Avatar. Just stick with one it's confusing when people keep changing them cough Cronman cough. Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:By the way, I'm a little miffed no-one has commented on my avatar Crying

Excellent Avatar. Just stick with one it's confusing when people keep changing them cough Cronman cough. Smile

Why, thank you!

Looks like just you and me here now. But I'm catching up to Cronman.

10Great article and chat with Ray Emery Empty Re: Great article and chat with Ray Emery Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

Why, thank you!

Looks like just you and me here now. But I'm catching up to Cronman.

Yeah you are. I didn't notice 'till now. Good luck catching me though Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum