GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chat box on top of page?

+5
Acrobat
mattshock
TheAvatar
PTFlea
shabbs
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Chat box on top of page? Empty Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:59 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I gotta say... not a fan.

2Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How come?

3Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:How come?
Makes for more scrolling to get down to the topics.

I liked seeing it at the bottom along with the active discussion.

Maybe I'm just lazy...

Wink

4Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:

Maybe I'm just lazy...

Wink

Fair enough!

5Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Maybe I'm just lazy...

Wink

Fair enough!
Leave it there for a bit and get some user feedback...

6Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:40 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I'm not crazy abuot it

7Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:41 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, I vote for back down.

8Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:33 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Count me as against it too - same reason.
Unless you can make it "expandable and contractable"?

9Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:57 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

It actually is resizeable. Look to to bottom right. See the little triangle there. You can click and drag it ... still don't like it up there tho ...

10Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:00 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

I was thinking more of a "click to Open" where it would unroll like a window shade, but by default, the page would open with it rolled up. Another click would then close it.

This way, it's out of the way for those who don't need it, and there for when you do.

11Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:01 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah ... I hear you. I can't stand it up there ... but that's just me Smile

12Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:06 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TheAvatar wrote:Yeah ... I hear you. I can't stand it up there ... but that's just me Smile
With ya on that one!

Smile

13Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is it really that big a deal to you guys? The fact that it's at the top has gotten a lot more activity in the Chatroom so if you guys don't mind it would really help drive some discussion in chat if we leave it as is.

- Unknown Author

14Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:03 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

It will still annoy me there but I'm just one of one hundred Smile

15Chat box on top of page? Empty Re: Chat box on top of page? Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:28 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

It's growing on me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum