GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Major GM Hockey News?

+4
PTFlea
Acrobat
pgood
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Major GM Hockey News? - Page 2 Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:04 am

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

Sens Underground - amazing Senators podcast
Church of Alfie - enough said
Jump Start - charity to help kids get into hockey
Sens Chirp - top notch insider blogger

🎅 Thanks!

17Major GM Hockey News? - Page 2 Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clearly the big announcement was that I have cracked the "Top 10" list of top posters.

HA HA HA!

18Major GM Hockey News? - Page 2 Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:02 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OK for clarification sake this is what the big anouncements were.

1 - Senschirp will be doing a regular Chat either weekly or twice weekly - Still waiting to iron out details.

2 - Sensunderground will be adding our website as a link on there site and we will in turn do the same.

3 - Cronie is trying to affiliate us with the CanadianTire Jumpstart Charity so hopefully big news on that coming soon!

4 - ChurchofAlfie has just emailed me from his blackberry informing me that the link to our site is on his NOW! He's also asked for the link to our ONLINE store so hopefully that helps produce some traffic to the store as well.

19Major GM Hockey News? - Page 2 Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:04 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:OK for clarification sake this is what the big anouncements were.

1 - Senschirp will be doing a regular Chat either weekly or twice weekly - Still waiting to iron out details.

2 - Sensunderground will be adding our website as a link on there site and we will in turn do the same.

3 - Cronie is trying to affiliate us with the CanadianTire Jumpstart Charity so hopefully big news on that coming soon!

4 - ChurchofAlfie has just emailed me from his blackberry informing me that the link to our site is on his NOW! He's also asked for the link to our ONLINE store so hopefully that helps produce some traffic to the store as well.
Great stuff.

Onwards and upwards!

20Major GM Hockey News? - Page 2 Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Good to hear Clutchie!

21Major GM Hockey News? - Page 2 Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:33 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Nice work guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum