GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canucks hot after Gaborik

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Canucks hot after Gaborik Empty Canucks hot after Gaborik Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is one of those 6th party rumours, but apparently they want Gaborik and are willing to trade nice parts of their team to get him.

The rumour I heard was Kesler and Bieska, but it went on to say that the fact that the 2 teams are in the same division makes it heavily favour the Wild and that other pieces might be involved.

Last edited by 504Heater on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Canucks hot after Gaborik Empty Re: Canucks hot after Gaborik Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:46 pm

the Nucks could use a guy like Cystal Crotch. Is Daniel Sedin a Right or left wing? that could be a great line with the Sisters and Crystal Crotch.

3Canucks hot after Gaborik Empty Re: Canucks hot after Gaborik Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wonder if the Wild would ask for both Sedins for Gaborik? All 3 parties are pending UFAs. Could that be happening?

Kesler is too big a piece to be traded IMO.

PS Remember when we thought Kesler might be traded for Vermette (LOL).

4Canucks hot after Gaborik Empty Re: Canucks hot after Gaborik Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:53 pm

504Heater wrote:I wonder if the Wild would ask for both Sedins for Gaborik? All 3 parties are pending UFAs. Could that be happening?

well who would you rather keep, Henrik or Danny? I've got to say Henrik, because i always value a Playmaker more than a goal scorer

5Canucks hot after Gaborik Empty Re: Canucks hot after Gaborik Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 pm

504Heater wrote:I wonder if the Wild would ask for both Sedins for Gaborik? All 3 parties are pending UFAs. Could that be happening?

No way that Gaborik is worth both the twins. I'd trade the scorer of the twins and keep the playmaker to setup Gaborik, you know, for the 40 games Gaborik would average.

Kesler is awesome. I'd love to have him. If Gillis had another brainfart and offered him for Vermette, I'd do would it without a second thought.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum