GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#31: Bruins @ Senators: 5:00 PM, Dec 9

+2
Ev
tim1_2
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

How the blank does Harpur get the instigator when he clearly skates away and Kuraly goes after him?

Last edited by wprager on Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

3 out of a possible 4 points with Duchene out. I didn't think we would get that and it puts them technically 3 points out of wildcard spot

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:3 out of a possible 4 points with Duchene out. I didn't think we would get that and it puts them technically 3 points out of wildcard spot
I was just coming here to say the same. 3 our of 4 without duchene is good. Let’s see if they can keep this up.

Who moves up if Dimielo is injured longer?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:How the blank does Harpur get the instigator when he clearly skates away and Kuraly guess after him?  

Yeah, that was total horse Dung. The instigator is called so randomly.

Too bad we couldn't have won that for McKenna, he played great. The Bs deserved to win, they were the better team most of the night.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Bs also got their way a lot from the refs. Marchand with the elbow to Lajoie's (?) head when the play is over, pick is gone. If that's not intent to injure then what the heck is he trying to do? That little rat was running around so night trying to either hurt someone or start something; but he's be the first to run and hide. The call on Smith for the hook was 10-ply (soft).

When he tied it up on the PP he skated by the Sens bench to chirp them. When Eller did that he thought it was disrespectful.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd love to see the replay of that harpur instigator. What a crock of Dung.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:The Bs also got their way a lot from the refs. Marchand with the elbow to Lajoie's (?) head when the play is over, pick is gone. If that's not intent to injure then what the heck is he trying to do? That little rat was running around so night trying to either hurt someone or start something; but he's be the first to run and hide.  The call on Smith for the hook was 10-ply (soft).

When he tied it up on the PP he skated by the Sens bench to chirp them. When Eller did that he thought it was disrespectful.

You really gotta stop worrying about the refs so much...yes, there could've been more penalties on both sides...that's hockey. The Bs deserved the W.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I almost never bother about reffing, but I am still curious about that harpur instigator

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Yeah, I almost never bother about reffing, but I am still curious about that harpur instigator

Yeah, that was just a terrible call. The Boston player instigated the fight, and then Harpur punched the Diddle out of him, so it's almost like they gave Harpur the extra penalties (10 minute misconduct + 2 minutes minor on top of the 5 minute fighting major) for brutalizing the poor guy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

"Poor guy"? Kuraly is not that small.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum