GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#27: Sharks @ Senators: 1:00 PM, Dec 1

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Chabot with 2 more points, and another 4 points by the Sens D-corps to pad their league leading totals.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Oh, we need to be so focused this afternoon.  This has all the elements of a 8 goal loss if we lose focus at all.  Tkachuk will have to make sure to get on burns and Karlsson and do his thing, but the team will have to be super aware as a 5 man unit.

I don't see good things in this one at all.  I'll pvr and watch tonight so I can forward when what I think is gonna happen happens

You might underestimate how much some of the Sens players want to stick it to Karlsson.

Who are these guys??? Ahhhhh!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Andy, for one.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Harpur and Jaros might be a future pairing. Demelo looks solid next to chabot. Wolanin and lajoie are coming. There's a lot to like about the 5 skaters defending. Maybe things are legitimately turning around defensively too.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ceci is still here, though. He needs to play fewer minutes.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Ceci is still here, though. He needs to play fewer minutes.

He's been serviceable lately, but the most amusing (or not) thing is that Jaros is literally just as good if not better at this point. Mobility is equal, outlet passing is in Jaros favour, defensive positioning and gap control is easily Jaros (IMO), physicality is Jaros. I've watched this season closely, Jaros should be taking Ceci's minutes (again, IMO).

I also maintain the trial by fire for Lajoie is VERY dangerous. He's in way over his head.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Jaros is faster than Ceci.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I mean, we gave up a bunch of shots (again), but hey, we also could've had a few more goals if Dzingel had buried a few more of his golden opportunities. Whatta game. And nice to see EK.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum