GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+9
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
Ev
wprager
Flo The Action
Hockeyhero22000
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Dzingel can slide into his spot or they move Boedker down. It obviously sucks but the team will need to move on without him.

I'm excited to see how Balcers and Batherson continute to play with both Brown and Chlapik injured.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

And 3-4 weeks ends up being around 12 games. Hurts his Calder chances for sure

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's harsh. Man

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sorry what was that? smokeweedeveryday

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah...

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

It's 4 weeks retroactive to Monday and he's young. He will probably be back sooner. If I were a betting man he'll make his return 03 November against Buffalo and they'll manage his minutes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

All depends on the degree of the year and the location.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's not the knee and it's not the ankle. That leaves the hips, right? Or are there ligaments in the foot?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Honestly that's a huge blow. That sounds so strange, but Diddle he did everything right. Boo

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just looked it up. There are ligaments in the hip, knee, ankle and foot. When he hit the boards it looked like he banged his foot. Also a torn hip ligament sounds like it would be pretty major.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lol. Stop trying to play doctor. They said it will take a month and it sucks and that's all there is to it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

it's an ankle or foot, he has a boot on

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Weird. I thought for sure they said it was a knee ligament

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Marc Brassard tweeted "cheville" but later Boucher said it was not "ankle" but definitely not knee. 4 weeks for a torn knee ligament also seems way too short.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

looks like Jaros was just called up by the sens

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hudon and Plekanec out, Shaw in. Any predictions?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Forgot to bet on Habs. Sorry guys

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wonderful victory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]