GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+10
TheAvatar
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Oglethorpe
Ev
tim1_2
Flo The Action
Lagoon
DefenceWinsChampionships
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Anybody listen to the Karlsson interview I'm stuck at work and can't listen all I see is the headline he says if they signed him they would have traded him anyway

I didn't listen to it and I don't plan on listening to it. The fact of the matter is we know Karlsson wasn't going to sign here with Melnyk as the owner, so they had to trade him. Time to move on.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Anybody listen to the Karlsson interview I'm stuck at work and can't listen all I see is the headline he says if they signed him they would have traded him anyway

Yup. Here it is:

Take-aways:
- he's still really sad that he was traded
- said teammates had no idea what was happening with the whole hoffman(s) feud
- confirmed he was offered a contract but knew even if he signed, they were still trading him, therefore confirming the offer wasn't in good faith by the senators
- 100% believed he was traded at the TDL
- didn't get into specifics with melnyk unfortunately but confirmed he (the euge) emailed him in the summer

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No Duchene at practice today, which is bad. Tkachuk is in a contact jersey and I'm guessing he'll play tomorrow.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So apparently there were new D pairings at practice:

Chabot -DeMelo
Borowiecki -Wideman
Lajoie -Ceci
Harpur

One of the things that has driven me nuts with Boucher is the constant line shuffling, and I guess that will continue.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6627

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum