GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+11
Hoags
dennycrane
Lagoon
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
wprager
tim1_2
Oglethorpe
Ev
PTFlea
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't watch this year anymore. When Boucher is fired I'll tune in again.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:I can't watch this year anymore.  When Boucher is fired I'll tune in again.

Lol don’t be one of those people. This season is not on coaching . Our captain and beet player is the biggest one to blame. He’s been awful. After that it’s craig Anderson .

People who praised Boucher so much last year and now want him fired are so hypocritical

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I can't watch this year anymore.  When Boucher is fired I'll tune in again.

Lol don’t be one of those people. This season is not on coaching . Our captain and beet player is the biggest one to blame. He’s been awful. After that it’s craig Anderson .

People who praised Boucher so much last year and now want him fired are so hypocritical

I can't. It's an ugly mess.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Ev wrote:

I can't.  It's an ugly mess.

Can’t what? This mess is on the players. Hoffman and karlsson are total flops

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would trade karlsson tomorrow if I was Gm. Horrible performance this season . Bobby Ryan busts his Donkey nonstop while karlsson completely gives up when the going gets tough

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd like to change dorion and boucher. Oduya is a bust and he plays with karlsson, burrows is useless. There's ble on management, coaching and players and it needs to be fixed.

Karlsson had been poor, but there's something very wrong.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:I'd like to change dorion and boucher. Oduya is a bust and he plays with karlsson, burrows is useless.  There's ble on management, coaching and players and it needs to be fixed.

Karlsson had been poor, but there's something very wrong.

Naw it all starts with your best players

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

For sure some of the blame is on Boucher but no sense in firing him.  He is the lowest paid coach in the league.  His replacement would be either a junior or AHL coach.  Melnyk never wants to pay market value for a coach, hence the Hartsburgs, Cloustons and Paddocks.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I agree that the problem is in the locker room. I get that the players don't like the message delivered by Boucher or whatever anymore but we can't just pick a new coach every year for a fresh voice.

Anderson was bad last night, but you can't win many games scoring one goal.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:For sure some of the blame is on Boucher but no sense in firing him.  He is the lowest paid coach in the league.  His replacement would be either a junior or AHL coach.  Melnyk never wants to pay market value for a coach, hence the Hartsburgs, Cloustons and Paddocks.

personally I don't believe he's the lowest paid coach

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Okay you believe what you want

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:Okay you believe what you want

I meant to say "I know he isn't the lowest paid coach in the league".

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Source

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:Source

What's yours? I can play this game...

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

TSN1200.  You said you know he isn’t, who makes less ?  Blashill Is making 800K who other than Boucher is less.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum