GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Neil Appreciation Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chris Neil Appreciation Thread Empty Chris Neil Appreciation Thread Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:39 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The greatest enforcer in Sens history, and one of the best of all time, retired yesterday.  The man has a million PIMs (2,522 to be exact), 112 goals, 250 points, 1,026 games played, and never got suspended.  He never backed down from anyone. Love him.

2Chris Neil Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Chris Neil Appreciation Thread Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Im g’ad they Organized a conference for him. Hopefully he gets put up on the ring of honours. Truly a senators institution. Would be nice if he remained part of the org in one capacity or another.

3Chris Neil Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Chris Neil Appreciation Thread Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I wouldn't be against his jersey bring retired. Seriously.

4Chris Neil Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Chris Neil Appreciation Thread Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:26 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I wouldn't be against his jersey bring retired. Seriously.

While I get that sentiment, he will be added to the Ring of Honour and that's that.

5Chris Neil Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Chris Neil Appreciation Thread Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don’t see how you would ever retire his jersey. It’s just not made for that type of player.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum