GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Rangers @ Senators - Dec 13, 2017, 7:00PM

+2
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who cares.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Guaranteed win tonight.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’ll go with a loss

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Anderson will play well enough without any crappy goals against. I liked the PP zone entry against Buffalo which is an encouraging sign.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Harpur sent back to Belleville. I don't get it. Oduya is too small and slow and gets steamrolled every game. They only way this move makes sense it's if they bring up Jaros.

We lost Wideman first game back after the Sweden trip. Haven't had a proper leftie/rightie bottom pairing since then.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nick Paul was recalled though! *fart noises*

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Harpur sent back to Belleville. I don't get it. Oduya is too small and slow and gets steamrolled every game.  They only way this move makes sense it's if they bring up Jaros.

We lost Wideman first game back after the Sweden trip. Haven't had a proper leftie/rightie bottom pairing since then.

Until they can move out the garbage might as well keep the kids away.

Problem is, can/will they move the garbage out? No one will ever bite on that burrows contract.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Burrows should be the 12th forward in a 7-D roster. Rest up and bring something during the playoffs. Also teach the kids how to get under the skin of other players and get away with stuff.

Honestly, I don't mind older/slower players like Burrows and Phaneuf and even Oduya (haven't come around to feeling anything for Dumont). Problem is we have all three of them playing regular shifts and Karlsson at 75% cannot cover for them.

And our goaltending has been very poor overall. Something like .880 during this slump.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For the first time in years, I think I'll pass on this one.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I didn't watch last night...not sure I can bring myself to do it tonight.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

You'll miss a sweet Donkey victory.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Funny how that works, Anderson with a nice save and Stone goes the other way and feeds Bobby Ryan for the goal.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Nick Paul getting feisty in front of Lundquist. That's how you get playing time.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Nice job of Ceci tying up a Ranger stick on a centering pass. It's not rocket science.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Vintage EK chasing down a breakaway and disrupting Hayes. No shot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum