GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

ECFGDT#5: Sens @ Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm

+4
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Ev
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1ECFGDT#5: Sens @  Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Empty ECFGDT#5: Sens @ Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Sun May 21, 2017 8:38 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Senators have not trailed in a series since the opening game of the playoffs. They will need two things to ensure that streak continues: a full 60 minutes of effort,  and birthday boy Anderson performing at a level we have come to expect.

Friday night was a case of too little,  too late. Although you could say the margin for victory was a horrible late first period goal from Andy,  the team did not put up any kind of response until a full period later,  when it was already 3-0.  They only managed to push the shot clock to double digits in the third period,  barely reaching 10 against a team playing 5D with four regulars out on the back end.  If this is the level of intensity they display this afternoon then it will be game over very quickly.

Burrows and Boro could both be ready. According to Rotoworld Ruhwedel has a concussion,  so he won't be playing,  but Schultz may play.

Go Sens Go!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Rust and Hornqvist also could be ready to return.

3ECFGDT#5: Sens @  Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Empty Re: ECFGDT#5: Sens @ Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Sun May 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Really like our chances today. Imo anderson will bounce back after two bad goals.

4ECFGDT#5: Sens @  Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Empty Re: ECFGDT#5: Sens @ Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Sun May 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hopefully boro and burrows can come in for Dzingel and wideman. Boro is sorely missed imo

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nvm boro is out

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

And burrows is out...why don't these people tweet this info instead of jut saying Boucher will make decisions

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In stuck shopping at Place d'Orleans with my daughters.  WTF are Adidas Superstars (sneaker) and why are they *on sale* for $100. They look like something from the 70s.

Oh,  the SportChek store had Sens onesies marked down to $30. That's like 75% off.

Last edited by wprager on Sun May 21, 2017 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You're shopping during the game??

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Probably have to stop watching. We're being dismantled.

10ECFGDT#5: Sens @  Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Empty Re: ECFGDT#5: Sens @ Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Sun May 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Probably have to stop watching.  We're being dismantled.

Yeah. This is how I feel. They are going to have to pull a miracle now.

11ECFGDT#5: Sens @  Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Empty Re: ECFGDT#5: Sens @ Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Sun May 21, 2017 3:59 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't understand why condon was just pulled

12ECFGDT#5: Sens @  Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Empty Re: ECFGDT#5: Sens @ Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Sun May 21, 2017 3:59 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Keep Anderson out!

13ECFGDT#5: Sens @  Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Empty Re: ECFGDT#5: Sens @ Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Sun May 21, 2017 4:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Disgraceful performance. I'm so pissed off it's not even funny.

14ECFGDT#5: Sens @  Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Empty Re: ECFGDT#5: Sens @ Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Sun May 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Disgraceful performance.  I'm so pissed off it's not even funny.

Well, it's Pittsburgh, highest scoring team in the league I think. We couldn't think we'd keep them at bay much longer.
Urghhhh. This bites Facepalm

15ECFGDT#5: Sens @  Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Empty Re: ECFGDT#5: Sens @ Pens, May 21, 3:00 pm Sun May 21, 2017 4:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Disgraceful performance.  I'm so pissed off it's not even funny.

Well, it's Pittsburgh, highest scoring team in the league I think. We couldn't think we'd keep them at bay much longer.
Urghhhh. This bites Facepalm

It really hurts to get to this position and see this happen. Or see the first 2 goals happen and go and do other stuff while they destroy us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum