GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #46: Caps @ Sens, Jan 24, 2017, 7:30pm

+5
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So the red hot Capitals roll into town coming off a demolishing of the Canes last night. The only good news here is that they're starting Grubauer...but he's 9-1-2, so it's not really good news I guess.

I imagine we see Condon in net for the Sens, and I think BoroCop will be back in, taking Claesson out.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman not on the ice for the pre-game skate, he has the flu and is a game time decision.  Casey Bailey has been called up.

BoroCop is also not on the ice this morning, so Claesson may play again.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is it Bryan Murray's Ring of Honour night?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Murray used to coach the Caps way back when. Coached them for seven years, made the playoffs each year, won the Jack Adams but could not get past the second round. Fired and replacd by his brother Terry.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No Boro is OK, we've done well in his absence, but Hoffman has seven goals in his last seven games. Even if he plays, will he be effective?

The for Ryan to man up.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Was Ryan always this slow or only since that sports hernia surgery? He had 9 goals and 19 points through the first 17 games in 2013-14 before sustaining the injury. Hasn't been the same since then. He's had other, of course, but that surgery could have affected his stride. Watching him person the other night he was very slow. Painfully so.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He's pretty much always been this slow.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

At least he's been good lately. We're lucky, he looked done a while ago.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I don't think he was this slow three years ago.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

GDT - Game #46: Caps @ Sens, Jan 24, 2017, 7:30pm Img_2015

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Humble pie will be served to an overconfident Crapitals team. Enjoy.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

GoSensGo! 

GAME TIME!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Neato ring of honour idea. Congrats to a fine man, Bryan Murray.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Beauty play by underrated Ottawa Senasnore, Tom Pyatt on the feed to Kelly.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bobby Ryan heating up?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum