GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #45: Jackets @ Sens, Jan 23, 2017, 5:00pm

+2
tim1_2
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

7 outta 8 points ain't bad!

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wild game. Highly entertaining. That Condon flub hurt.  Like Boucher said post game, 7 out of 8 points here was pretty great.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Best team in the league and we get three out of four,  with the flu and with our backup playing 20 straight. And the ref sucked.

What on earth was Boucher smoking putting out a defensive forward and two d-men out for the three on three? He has two guys gunning for a hatty; surely one of them has to be out on the first shift and the other on the second.

Not a good game for Condon. Not a good one for EK,  either. That shot in OT has to be on net or miss to the other side. He knows better than that.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, Condon was bad.

Nice point though.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I'm pissed. we should have won that game. 5-3 lead going into the 3rd....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, Condon was bad, buy the team sat back with a 5-3 lead. Just before the 4th goal they dumped out on but did not chase. I said right there they shouldn't sit on the lead and not 10 secons later it was a one goal game.

Ceci was very good. Karlsson, well, call it a Mulligan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum