GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

+3
Ev
SeawaySensFan
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Merry Christmas everyone!

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Merry Christmas everybody. I'm having my Christmas Eve beer poop and just wanted to share it with you guys. I hope you all have as much fun as I am!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ho-ho-ho!

Kinds have been busy setting up the Wii-U the last couple hours (well, by second and I set it up then the last couple hours involves creating the Miis (I miss the old Miis on the old Wii -- it's been broken for a about a year and a half).

Love the fact that the motion sensor bar is so tiny -- taped it up to the top of the TV even though it's an LED and very skinny. The main console controller is very nice; will allow someone to play a Wii game while we still watch the TV (or play a PS3 game). Now, wonder if it has a headphones plug.

Got Mario Kart 8 (bundled) and Super Smash Bros. Honestly, though, probably looking forward to Super Mario Galaxy more than anything. Still the best (family-friendly) game ever.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Can't beat some Mario on Christmas. Well done.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Got a scotch glass and scotch rocks. Looked all through the stocking and couldn't find the single malt. Screw you, Santa, hope you enjoyed it you fat bastard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum