GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If you don't like it then ignore it or pretend I said Happy Holidays. Cheers

- Unknown Author
Share this post on: reddit

wprager

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:05 am by wprager

Merry Christmas, Clutch.

Now that the formalities are out of the way, what did y'all get? What did you give?

LeCaptain

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:34 am by LeCaptain

Merry Christmas Wing Dang Doodle and gentlemen TowelWave

I gave a lot of love and got a lot coming back. No presents or anything, we prefer a lot of food!

PTFlea

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:51 am by PTFlea

Merry Christmas all!

wprager

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:30 pm by wprager

Well I'll tell ya what I *didn't* get. Prometheus. Watched it last night (finally). Had to go look it up this morning and, apparently, I was not the only one confused. I understand it a little better now, so I'll have to re-watch at some point in time.

Cap'n Clutch

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:53 pm by Cap'n Clutch

I gave my wife's family a nice home cooked turkey dinner and pictures of the kids. My family are over tonight for much of the same. The kids got all manner of fun toys and my father inlaw aka Santa got the kids a wagon that has skis for the winter and wheels for the summer.

Haven't had them out in the snow yet. Stay tuned as I'm looking forward to it. Oh and the boy got (ie me) a couple remote control cars. He gets to play with them sometimes :D

wprager

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:18 pm by wprager

I got the LG soundbar with wireless sub and blue tooth that I've had my eye on for a while. $150 off and since I ended up getting it at Costco -- easy returns, if necessary. The new TVs are so slim that the built-in speakers are pretty crappy (my old CRT-RP was much better in that regard).

Cap'n Clutch

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:20 pm by Cap'n Clutch

I know it's pricey but, a good friend told me the Bose sound bar is the best for quality. He's very much into sound systems.

wprager

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:48 pm by wprager

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I know it's pricey but, a good friend told me the Bose sound bar is the best for quality. He's very much into sound systems.

I've never seen a Bose sound bar, but, yes, they are very good. Just saw an ad for their speaker+sub combo -- two small front speakers and a sub. For $200 I get a soundbar with a sub, a remote control which also can turn my TV on/off and adjust the volume, ability to play tunes on it wirelessly using my BB or the boys' iPods. I haven't cranked it up, but my kid has been raving about how much better the sounds is now (he can hear the clicking when scrolling menus in NHL-12, some of the background songs now sound different -- he's discovered they have a percussion track, etc.) He's even insisted to have it on to watch the Team Canada game this morning.

shabbs

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm by shabbs

Happy Holidays to all the GMHockey'ers!

SeawaySensFan

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:55 am by SeawaySensFan

All the best to everyone. Sorry about the late well-wishes.

wprager

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:31 am by wprager

SeawaySensFan wrote:All the best to everyone. Sorry about the late well-wishes.

Late? Russian (Orthodox) Christmas is January 7. Kwanzaa started just yesterday and carries on for 7 days. I'm afraid you've missed Festivus, though.

SeawaySensFan

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am by SeawaySensFan

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:All the best to everyone. Sorry about the late well-wishes.

Late? Russian (Orthodox) Christmas is January 7. Kwanzaa started just yesterday and carries on for 7 days. I'm afraid you've missed Festivus, though.

Wasn't he the (disgraced) mayor of Detroit?

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum