GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

+3
Ev
SeawaySensFan
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lay off the Feats of Strength; save your core muscles for laughing and your arms for hugging your loved ones. Don't give into the temptation of Airing of Grievances and, instead, reflect on the good things in your lives (and if the good things are in short supply, then keep in mind that reflecting on them does not use them up).

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And come back here on Christmas morning to tell everyone what you got Smile

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A Festive Yule and Jolly New Year to one and all.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I celebrate Kwanzaa you disrespectful Diddle

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:I celebrate Kwanzaa you disrespectful Diddle

I tried.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Happy Christmas folks!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:I celebrate Kwanzaa you disrespectful Diddle

Kwanzaa doesn't start until Boxing Day and if you celebrated it you would certainly know it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:Happy Christmas folks!

I'm done with my wrapping and am heading out to see TFA in VIP seating at the Landsdowne. So, yes, Happy, indeed.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

I'm done with my wrapping and am heading out to see TFA in VIP seating at the Landsdowne.  So, yes, Happy, indeed.

TFA?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:

I'm done with my wrapping and am heading out to see TFA in VIP seating at the Landsdowne.  So, yes, Happy, indeed.

TFA?

Trannies Fighting Aliens

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

JJ did a good job. Even got his friend "Parkman" (from Heroes) in to play, basically, another version of Porkin. I'll probably go see it again with the kids.

Oh, and as for the VIP seating, I screwed up. Thought it was 3:30 start time and it was 3:15, then we left a few minutes later than we wanted and I had not idea where the parking was (drove around to the theatre then had to go back around to the parking, then I parked in the first free spot I saw and had to walk5 minutes across the parking lot to where the theater was. By the time we got there the previews were just starting so we could not order from our seats. Had to have popcorn and twizzlers for lunch. We'll have to do this again in the summer, when "Beyond" comes out.

For those who want to do this, the parking lot is on your right immediately as you enter the court area, then when you get below, follow signs for VIP (drive right across the parking lot to the far end). Take the elevator, it will get you to an exterior door, walk to the right around the corner to the theatre doors (I was assuming the elevator gets you into the theater lobby; it doesn't). Don't forget to take your ticket from the parking lot and have it validated.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apparently Daniel Craig had a bit of a cameo. He's the storm trooper when Rey first learns how to use her Jedi mind trick ("You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open." "I'll tighten those restraints, scavenger scum.")

Now I *have to* see it again. To catch Bond and Leia's real-life daughter (pretty sure I caught her in a scene near the end but she actually has a line earlier on).

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Merry xmas to all!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Merry Christmas everyone!

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Merry Christmas everybody. I'm having my Christmas Eve beer poop and just wanted to share it with you guys. I hope you all have as much fun as I am!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ho-ho-ho!

Kinds have been busy setting up the Wii-U the last couple hours (well, by second and I set it up then the last couple hours involves creating the Miis (I miss the old Miis on the old Wii -- it's been broken for a about a year and a half).

Love the fact that the motion sensor bar is so tiny -- taped it up to the top of the TV even though it's an LED and very skinny. The main console controller is very nice; will allow someone to play a Wii game while we still watch the TV (or play a PS3 game). Now, wonder if it has a headphones plug.

Got Mario Kart 8 (bundled) and Super Smash Bros. Honestly, though, probably looking forward to Super Mario Galaxy more than anything. Still the best (family-friendly) game ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum