GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2015 RedBlacks Thread

+5
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Ev
NEELY
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

462015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:44 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Fury is New York City bound.

tumbleweed

472015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:20 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

pretty good time for the jeff hunt group and td place, both the teams advancing far into the playoffs. It's great for the city to have some other teams to talk about.

I'm hoping the fury can win just so they get another corporate sponsor on their jerseys instead of heart and freaking crown.

482015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:15 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:pretty good time for the jeff hunt group and td place, both the teams advancing far into the playoffs. It's great for the city to have some other teams to talk about.

I'm hoping the fury can win just so they get another corporate sponsor on their jerseys instead of heart and freaking crown.

Preston Hardware is on board for next season.

492015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Service. Selection. Value.

502015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:43 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hear there is an important REDBLACKS game today. I think I might actually watch part of it.

512015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:47 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

REDBLACKS playing well and just injured Hamilton's starting QB, whoever that is.

522015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:06 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Really entertaining game. Defense in the CFL is atrocious, especially when you consider that they know the ball is being thrown moat of the time.

532015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They go straight to the grey cup? Holy cow what a story - and I couldn't care less about football.

542015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:13 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:They go straight to the grey cup?  Holy cow what a story - and I couldn't care less about football.

Yeah, they had a bye last week for finishing 1st.

552015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:They go straight to the grey cup?  Holy cow what a story - and I couldn't care less about football.

The odds to reach the grey cup are 1 in 5.

562015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:37 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:They go straight to the grey cup? Holy cow what a story - and I couldn't care less about football.

I also care little about football. But I'm delighted that John JR Rotenburg predicted that this team would win no more than 7 games this season. What a nose-talking know-it-all chump.

Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

572015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nothing says RedBlacks like a saw blade and a lumber jack.

Seriously though? WTF were they thinking with that pathetic excuse for a team name. Would anyone think they should name Saskatchewan's team the GreenWhites?? Freakin' dumb name that will never grow on me.

- Unknown Author

582015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:09 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Nothing says RedBlacks like a saw blade and a lumber jack.

Seriously though? WTF were they thinking with that pathetic excuse for a team name. Would anyone think they should name Saskatchewan's team the GreenWhites?? Freakin' dumb name that will never grow on me.

Indeed.

Still a great day for City Ottawa, old friend.

592015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:

The odds to reach the grey cup are 1 in 5.

Not for a second year expansion team.

Also this is the first time in 34 years? That doesn't sound like 1 in 5.

You see, it's not like a coin toss.

602015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I watched the first half live-ish (had it on record, then switched around during commercial breaks so I could then watch uninterrupted). Then I had to drive to Montreal. I was i in the car when Ellingson made that catch and ran it in. My daughter was playing something on her tablet but when she heard the call on the play she asked "Are you recording it? I wanna see *THAT*!" AJ's call on that was kinda pretty damn good.

612015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://proxy.autopod.ca/podcasts/chum/211/37703/ellingsontd.mp3

Touchdoooooooooooown! Ottawaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Greg Ellingson! A miracle! On 2nd and 25, 93 yards! Burris to Ellingson! 34-28 Ottawaaaaa! 1:11 to goooo!

622015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Nothing says RedBlacks like a saw blade and a lumber jack.

Indeed.

Still a great day for City Ottawa, old friend.

Definitely proud to be a member of City Ottawa like our good friend Hank B.

- Unknown Author

632015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:40 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I cringe so hard when people get excited about the CFL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum