GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2015 RedBlacks Thread

+5
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Ev
NEELY
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

612015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

http://proxy.autopod.ca/podcasts/chum/211/37703/ellingsontd.mp3

Touchdoooooooooooown! Ottawaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Greg Ellingson! A miracle! On 2nd and 25, 93 yards! Burris to Ellingson! 34-28 Ottawaaaaa! 1:11 to goooo!

622015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Nothing says RedBlacks like a saw blade and a lumber jack.

Seriously though? WTF were they thinking with that pathetic excuse for a team name. Would anyone think they should name Saskatchewan's team the GreenWhites?? Freakin' dumb name that will never grow on me.

Indeed.

Still a great day for City Ottawa, old friend.

Definitely proud to be a member of City Ottawa like our good friend Hank B.

632015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:40 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I cringe so hard when people get excited about the CFL

642015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:12 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:I cringe so hard when people get excited about the CFL

Hey, I don't really ever watch the CFL, but I enjoyed the hell out of the game yesterday, and was pretty excited when they won. Quite the scene at the end, with the fans pouring onto the field. It was great.

I don't know why it bothers you so much that people enjoy a league that you don't.

652015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:29 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:

Hey, I don't really ever watch the CFL, but I enjoyed the hell out of the game yesterday, and was pretty excited when they won.  Quite the scene at the end, with the fans pouring onto the field.  It was great.

I don't know why it bothers you so much that people enjoy a league that you don't.

it doesn't. I just find it amateur. How can I cheer for a championship in a league of 9 teams?

662015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:55 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Hey, I don't really ever watch the CFL, but I enjoyed the hell out of the game yesterday, and was pretty excited when they won.  Quite the scene at the end, with the fans pouring onto the field.  It was great.

it doesn't. I just find it amateur. How can I cheer for a championship in a league of 9 teams?

Meh. Who cares. If people are into it, they're into it. A lot of folks around here have fond memories of the Roughriders from their childhood and now finally get to relive some of that glory. All the power to them.

672015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:22 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Go Ottawa Football team

682015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I guess you've never heard of The Original Six, then.

692015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I guess you've never heard of The Original Six, then.

yeah, and when Montreal and Toronto dominated during that era it is irrelevant to today

702015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:14 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Only here could a positive Ottawa sports story get turned into a debate as to why no one should care.

712015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:34 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Not a cfl fan but I'm excited about the buzz the redblacks (worst name ever) have generated. There's a whole other fever when you're hosting a game, and the view was pretty spectacular at TD place. Saw the highlights and the ending was pretty nuts. Dropped interception to winning touchdown reception is pretty epic.

Again not a cfl fan, NFL interests me way more. However I will now make it a point to watch the grey cup final, even though I'm in the states.

722015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Only here could a positive Ottawa sports story get turned into a debate as to why no one should care.

The fact that there is a debate proves that there's caring on both sides of the debate.

732015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:38 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Only here could a positive Ottawa sports story get turned into a debate as to why no one should care.

The fact that there is a debate proves that there's caring on both sides of the debate.

Well sure, but the fact that anyone felt the need to post negatively about it is just...sad.

742015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anyone know if TSN or CBC will be doing a free live stream of the game on Sunday.

- Unknown Author

752015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Anyone know if TSN or CBC will be doing a free live stream of the game on Sunday.

If you can translate the quote below, this might help:

http://www.gameinformer.com/membergroups/style/shooter/m/mediagallery/8032387.aspx

Hello CFL Fan’s,Watch resilient CFL 103rd Grey Cup Championship 2015 live streaming online tv on your PC. Are you fully prepared 103rd Grey Cup 2015 Live Stream Today CFL appropriate acquaintance of the players. on the aboriginal and endure week.The Play Will Air On Banner Media Networks and E digital Place online TV Platform network.We can actualize advertisement through digital television on the accountable of 103rd Grey Cup 2015 Live CFL sports.It is an break of agreeable joy accomplish afflicted amidst by the lovers.This bold will pay for us the ambiance traveling into ability acceding that we are already ease.So…Watch and Enjoy Live.

762015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/11/06/cfl-to-livestream-grey-cup-playoff-games-on-youtube-but-not-in-canada/

... or in the USA. If you have Unblock-US or some other service which allows you to pretend you're somewhere other than North America you should be able to use this. Otherwise you'll have to look for it on the TSN website. I saw some of the Sens/Habs game on a youtube channel earlier this season and it was very good.

772015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have unblock US

- Unknown Author

782015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks prages!

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum