GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Hurricanes - Tuesday, Mar 17th 7:00pm, TSN5, RDS2

+7
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
spader
wprager
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Another pretty much must-win, since the Sens aren't getting any help on the out-of-town scoreboard. The Canes seem to have our number and haven't been terrible in this calendar year.

It'll be The Hamburglar vs Ward in net. I don't think we'll see any other lineup changes for the good guys.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm guessing there are hams to be burgled so it's pretty obvious what has to happen here. Let's get Grimace to serve up some Shamrock shakes while we're at it.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

GDT: Sens @ Hurricanes - Tuesday, Mar 17th 7:00pm, TSN5, RDS2 54f93ac9188e2_-_shamrock-big

Looks delicirish.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So it sounds like Cam Ward isn't at their morning skate, so I guess we'll face Khudobin tonight.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gonna have to break the curse tonight and nothing like a little luck of the Irish to get her done.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:So it sounds like Cam Ward isn't at their morning skate, so I guess we'll face Khudobin tonight.

Of course it will be Khudobin. He's 5-0 and .947 or something ridiculous against the Sens. Time for the law of averages to start doing something.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Gonna have to break the curse tonight and nothing like a little luck of the Irish to get her done.

Here's hoping. It's a hell of a run that they've been on lately. Keep it going boys!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Confirmed: No lineup changes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is it really Bobby Ryan's birthday? He was born on St. Patrick's Day?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Enough with this St Patrick's Day crap.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Is it really Bobby Ryan's birthday?  He was born on St. Patrick's Day?

Isn't his real name Mike Jefferson?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I believe he shortened his last name from the original O'Ryan

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apparently someone asked what he wanted for his birthday and he said "Two pints." Maybe he said "Two points".

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is riveting stuff, Walter. Good reporting.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:This is riveting stuff, Walter.  Good reporting.

Just doing my job, SUH!

GDT: Sens @ Hurricanes - Tuesday, Mar 17th 7:00pm, TSN5, RDS2 Captur10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum