GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Rangers - Tuesday, Jan 20th, 7:00pm, TSN5, RDS2

+8
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
Oglethorpe
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Two teams going in different directions. The Rags have won 15 of their past 18. The Sens...not so much. It'll be Anderson vs Lundqvist.

Phillips and Neil are both getting back in the lineup. It'll be Wiercioch scratched on D and one of Condra, Lazar, or Michalek as the healthy forward scratches.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Two teams going in different directions. The Rags have won 15 of their past 18. The Sens...not so much. It'll be Anderson vs Lundqvist.

Phillips and Neil are both getting back in the lineup. It'll be Wiercioch scratched on D and one of Condra, Lazar, or Michalek as the healthy forward scratches.

I see no reason why our beloved Senatores can't go on a run where they win 15 of 18 starting TONIGHT!!!!

LET'S DO IT!!!!

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Tonight ???? Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:Tonight ???? Ahhhhh!

Correct, as usual, TA!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens Nation in meltdown mode over Curtis "One-Goal-Wonder" Lazar being scratched in favour of young Chris Neil. Laugh1 Laughing3

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:Sens Nation in meltdown mode over Curtis "One-Goal-Wonder" Lazar being scratched in favour of young Chris Neil. Laugh1 Laughing3
Maybe Murray is tanking after all

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Sens Nation in meltdown mode over Curtis "One-Goal-Wonder" Lazar being scratched in favour of young Chris Neil. Laugh1 Laughing3

it's a little more than just scoring for Lazar right now. Give him some time. Plus, I would imagine he's on his way back to Junior sooner rather than later to get more icetime.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lazar has played a lot of hockey over the last 3, 4 months. Giving a young guy a night off is not the worst thing that can happen.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

predictions? I fear a loss, hope for a win but will settle for a real effort.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:

it's a little more than just scoring for Lazar right now.  Give him some time.  Plus, I would imagine he's on his way back to Junior sooner rather than later to get more icetime.

He has all the time in the world. Again, what was the big rush? He comes in to an overcrowded roster and plays sporadically. If there's a more stable spot for him next season, great. If not, send him to the AHL where there will be a guaranteed stable 1st line spot for him and an opportunity to play in all situations.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

it's a little more than just scoring for Lazar right now.  Give him some time.  Plus, I would imagine he's on his way back to Junior sooner rather than later to get more icetime.

He has all the time in the world. Again, what was the big rush? He comes in to an overcrowded roster and plays sporadically. If there's a more stable spot for him next season, great. If not, send him to the AHL where there will be a guaranteed stable 1st line spot for him and an opportunity to play in all situations.

Sounds like the "Detroit way" of developing players. Vertigo

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

Sounds like the "Detroit way" of developing players. Vertigo

Sort of. Except our prospects tend to be better so ours need only about 2 - 3 years of development as opposed to Detroit's which invariably need closer to 5 - 6 years of "seasoning."

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I personally don't know what they're waiting for with Lazar really. Send him back to Junior and then AHL next year to regain his mojo. Didn't Karls Karlsson even spend some time in the AHL? Makes sense to me.

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Two teams going in different directions. The Rags have won 15 of their past 18. The Sens...not so much. It'll be Anderson vs Lundqvist.

I see no reason why our beloved Senatores can't go on a run where they win 15 of 18 starting TONIGHT!!!!

LET'S DO IT!!!!

As long as they're skating in CP right now, they're about to go on a tear. Just like that other time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The other time they played dodgeball, no skating.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum