GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+14
rooneypoo
TheAvatar
spader
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Oglethorpe
PTFlea
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just to be talking about playoff possibilities right now is incredible and awesome given that we were 14 points out of it not too long ago.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Just to be talking about playoff possibilities right now is incredible and awesome given that we were 14 points out of it not too long ago.

So true. We don't need to be looking down the line, just enjoying game by game IMO.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Just to be talking about playoff possibilities right now is incredible and awesome given that we were 14 points out of it not too long ago.

So true. We don't need to be looking down the line, just enjoying game by game IMO.

As the old saying goes..."one game at a time." We play every second night in March...it's a ton of hockey, but if they can ride hot goaltending and solid play to back it up........one game at a time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Agreed. We have no control over it anyway.

THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT?  

Then why do I scream at my TV and wear my jersey and post on this messageboard and tweet "GO SENS GO!" and all the rest?

Because you're insane. This isn't even a website. It's just a gum wrapper that you talk to all the time. Everyone is really worried about you.

Laughing3 That was awesome!  I actually laughed out loud!  Thanks spader.  I needed that.

Oh. You mean he was joking. That's good. I was starting to worry.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

All kinds of open speculation that the Ducks are interested in Babcock. What a kick in the nuts to Bruce Boudreau who appears to be doing a fine job in Anaheim.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:All kinds of open speculation that the Ducks are interested in Babcock. What a kick in the nuts to Bruce Boudreau who appears to be doing a fine job in Anaheim.

Boudreau's going to Toronto

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:All kinds of open speculation that the Ducks are interested in Babcock. What a kick in the nuts to Bruce Boudreau who appears to be doing a fine job in Anaheim.

Source?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dan Ellis is starting tonight for Florida against our boy J-Spezz. Do us a favour, giggles!!!!!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:

Source?

Ev

and speculated by Fadoo Bobcat

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:

Source?

Ev

and speculated by Fadoo Bobcat

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Dan Ellis is starting tonight for Florida against our boy J-Spezz.  Do us a favour, giggles!!!!!

Sun Headline:

Statspadzza Padzz Statzz Versuzz Katzz

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Damn dallas blows. Losing to Florida now. Calgary up by one on Bostom

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Boston tied it Diddle

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Boston in the shootout.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flames win in the shootout, Bs only get one point.

Philly and Florida on their ways to victory.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Alright only 3 points back now

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Alright only 3 points back now

Um what? Boston just gained a point. Still have to beat Buffalo.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Flames win in the shootout, Bs only get one point.

Philly and Florida on their ways to victory.

Nope, Dallas came back to win in a shootout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum