GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+14
rooneypoo
TheAvatar
spader
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Oglethorpe
PTFlea
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:How on earth did Kane get that contract? Than had *4* 30+ goal seasons, Kane had *one*!  Too much too soon.

*Winnipeg* probably have *to* overpay to retain *players*. Winning *might* help change that *.*

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Pittsburgh makes sense as a landing place for Kane. Don't think anyone there will deal with his BS.

That said I think the risk of taking him on is the fact that if his BS continues no one will trade for him ever again.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Pittsburgh makes sense as a landing place for Kane. Don't think anyone there will deal with his BS.

That said I think the risk of taking him on is the fact that if his BS continues no one will trade for him ever again.

As long as he's producing there will be takers. Let's not kid ourselves.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hopefully he starts producing then.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Hopefully he starts producing then.

Agreed. He's certainly not producing this year.

Noticed Mark Arcobello was playing LW with Malkin the other night. Imagine Kane there.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Hopefully he starts producing then.

Right now he doesn't even have to. Teams will be lining up to make offers if they haven't already. And if it doesn't work out wherever he goes, I doubt that team will have trouble trading him either.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kane out 4-6 months for shoulder surgery.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Kane out 4-6 months for shoulder surgery.

There's quite a bit of talk that he's been playing through this injury for a while, and some speculate that after the track-suit incident he basically said "I've been trying to help the team by playing injured and this is what you do? Well screw you."

And he screwed them pretty bad. They won't have either him or what he could bring in a trade down the stretch and possible playoffs. If he really was a cancer in the room let's see them go on a nice roll. Somehow doubt it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bishop has allowed 3 goals on 9 shots. Kings up 3-0.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ribeiro breaks a 2-2 tie as Smashville beats the Lundqvistless Rangers 3-2. Henrik will be out at least 3 weeks after taking a puck to the neck (a game he actually finished).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Leafs/Oilers tonight. There really isn't a chance, is there? Should Oilers get worried? We could actually see a game where teams try to outscore each other -- in their own nets.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I just saw the Lundqvist injury.  McDonagh was trying to push a guy out of the crease and his stick rode up the guy's back and the blade got Lundqvist under the mask, pushing it up.  That all happened just as he was getting down to face the shot.  The shot hit the Canes players' stick in front and came right up hitting Lundqvist in the neck.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nhl/story/_/id/12289072/henrik-lundqvist-new-york-rangers-sidelined-neck-injury

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Bishop is literally one more bad game from losing the starters position.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Buds back on track with blowout win over Edmonton.

more to come

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Bishop is literally one more bad game from losing the starters position.  

Conacher is a couple bad injuries from getting called up.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Penguins still as dirty as ever.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dubnyk with another shutout for the Wild. He's been great since going there.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

That 3rd was looking like robbery early but great/desperate move.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum