GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Juniors 14/15

+7
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
LeCaptain
wprager
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

46World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:31 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Nick Paul has moves.

47World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:08 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Anyone have a stream?

48World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's on TSN

49World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:16 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The tournament isn't even close his year...

50World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, 12-3 shots on goal in the Czech-Russia game. Russian coach is gong to have a few words in the intermission. Lucky it's only 1-0.

51World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who scored for Canada?

52World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:The tournament isn't even close his year...

Not sure what you mean. Canada has been the better team but barely enough to overcome the weird refereeing. They need to stay put off the stupid stuff. Don't know why Nurse jumped Eichel. Should have told the ref that he heard him say something racial. Only reason to jump him.

53World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Who scored for Canada?

Domi and Morrissey.

54World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If the Czechs win on regulation the loser of the Canada US game plays Russia. According to Duthie.

55World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:58 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Not sure what you mean. Canada has been the better team but barely enough to overcome the weird refereeing.  They need to stay put off the stupid stuff.  Don't know why Nurse jumped Eichel.  Should have told the ref that he heard him say something racial.  Only reason to jump him.

Canada is by far heads and shoulders better than any other team this year. They've dominated.

56World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Not sure what you mean. Canada has been the better team but barely enough to overcome the weird refereeing.  They need to stay put off the stupid stuff.  Don't know why Nurse jumped Eichel.  Should have told the ref that he heard him say something racial.  Only reason to jump him.

Canada is by far heads and shoulders better than any other team this year. They've dominated.

Not in goal. The Russians best them in the exhibition game with great goaltending, and Demco outplayed Comrie today. Dammit, Lazar had the GWG. I now it was tipped and all, but dammit!

57World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Eichel was great ... For about a period and a half. Disappeared in the second half until the 6 on 5 with the goalie pulled.

Still, wouldn't mind a player like that to jump over the boards as the extra attacker and not Neil.

58World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I want to see USA vs Russia in the QF.  And eliminate them again.

EDIT: It's 3-1 Czech now, 13 to go.

59World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What an entertaining 3rd!

60World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:18 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Not in goal.  The Russians best them in the exhibition game with great goaltending, and Demco outplayed Comrie today.  Dammit, Lazar had the GWG.  I now it was tipped and all, but dammit!

He had to be better than Comrie. And Lazar didn't get the GWG

61World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Happy new year. Time to Cheers

62World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:38 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kids are with their grandparents and it's party time. I'm getting deeeeeerunk and may not even make it to midnight!

Happy New Year everybody!

63World Juniors 14/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Juniors 14/15 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Not in goal.  The Russians best them in the exhibition game with great goaltending, and Demco outplayed Comrie today.  Dammit, Lazar had the GWG.  I now it was tipped and all, but dammit!

He had to be better than Comrie. And Lazar didn't get the GWG

I *know* he didn't get it. He *HAD IT*, get it? Until Comrie let the softie in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum