GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you most looking forward to?

+7
wprager
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
NEELY
Ev
shabbs
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What are you most looking forward to?

What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap233%What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap222%What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap222%What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Nah... I just know the same people I always have.  

I mean My buddy. But I guess this league does vary by age a lot and is run by whoever.

17What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:49 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ottawa is a very tiny city.

18What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Ottawa is a very tiny city.

It is but you wouldn't know anything about the beer league if an nhl player wasn't playing lol

19What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Between having two kids in hockey and working in hi-tech I'm always running into people I know. My kids literally think I know everyone.

20What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:46 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:

It is but you wouldn't know anything about the beer league if an nhl player wasn't playing lol

Lots of stuff about beer leagues and who's in them. Old friends, NHLers, AHLers, OHLers, Q, Tier II, w/e.

21What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:47 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:

Lots of stuff about beer leagues and who's in them.  Old friends, NHLers, AHLers, OHLers, Q, Tier II, w/e.  

yeah, the good leagues lol.

22What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I voted Cowen. I think he's going to bounce back, big time.

23What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The poll question is "What" and all the choices except "other" are players. I picked "other", naturally. I'm looking forward to the Ryan signing and then a big trade to move a few forwards or one defenseman.

24What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:50 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:The poll question is "What" and all the choices except "other" are players.   I picked "other", naturally.  I'm looking forward to the Ryan signing and then a big trade to move a few forwards or one defenseman.

Wait up. Are you actually voting based on grammar?

25What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:The poll question is "What" and all the choices except "other" are players.   I picked "other", naturally.  I'm looking forward to the Ryan signing and then a big trade to move a few forwards or one defenseman.

Wait, are you actually not answering the question that was asked?

26What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:31 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:

Huh?

27What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:02 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:

Huh?

Whuh?

28What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

as for right now i'm mostly looking forward to tomorrow with the big Bobby Rye contract extension that's been foretold on HF... Sarcasm

29What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Make it so.

Popcorn is ready.

30What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:35 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Make it so.

Popcorn is ready.

The gloatmobile is fired up and ready to go. Fingers

31What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:16 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:as for right now i'm mostly looking forward to tomorrow with the big Bobby Rye contract extension that's been foretold on HF... Sarcasm

Can't wait til tomor...

Hey, waitaminute!!! This was posted yesterday so tomorrow's today!!! Holy Shiznit!!!!

Has the deal been announced yet?

32What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:38 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:as for right now i'm mostly looking forward to tomorrow with the big Bobby Rye contract extension that's been foretold on HF... Sarcasm

Can't wait til tomor...

Hey, waitaminute!!! This was posted yesterday so tomorrow's today!!! Holy Shiznit!!!!

More to come...

33What are you most looking forward to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you most looking forward to? Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:04 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Can't wait til tomor...

More to come...

How about now?!?!? Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum