GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

LeBron taking his talents back to... Cleveland!

+7
wprager
Ev
LeCaptain
spader
PTFlea
NEELY
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Time to celebrate:

LeBron taking his talents back to... Cleveland! - Page 2 2127471714_1366248692

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:Cleveland just went from a non playoff team to cup contender in 1 month  Laugh1 Wiggins, James, Irving, Thompson and if Bennett wakes up, that's the scariest top 5 in the league.

Gotta love the NBA

It's pretty much coming to me caring about the NBA about as much as I care about the Harlem Globe Trotters. A sport where a single player can make such a huge difference might as well be an individual sport. One player per team, and they play H-O-R-S-E. Way to ruin a sport we (Canadians) gave you.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Wow, back to Cleveland.  I don't follow the NBA, but that's insane.

Maybe this inspires The Alfie to come back to Ottawa?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Wow, back to Cleveland.  I don't follow the NBA, but that's insane.

Maybe this inspires The Alfie to come back to Ottawa?

Everyone, say it with me:

Probably not.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
LeKing wrote:Cleveland just went from a non playoff team to cup contender in 1 month  Laugh1 Wiggins, James, Irving, Thompson and if Bennett wakes up, that's the scariest top 5 in the league.

Gotta love the NBA

It's pretty much coming to me caring about the NBA about as much as I care about the Harlem Globe Trotters.  A sport where a single player can make such a huge difference might as well be an individual sport.  One player per team, and they play H-O-R-S-E.  Way to ruin a sport we (Canadians) gave you.

Superstars make a huge difference but one player certainly does not win a championship. You need at least 6-7 great pieces.
I'd say 90% of the best players in the NBA have not won a championship yet.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeBron James Contract Details
Reports say LeBron James has signed a 2-year deal worth $42.1 million with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:
wprager wrote:

Gotta love the NBA

It's pretty much coming to me caring about the NBA about as much as I care about the Harlem Globe Trotters.  A sport where a single player can make such a huge difference might as well be an individual sport.  One player per team, and they play H-O-R-S-E.  Way to ruin a sport we (Canadians) gave you.

Superstars make a huge difference but one player certainly does not win a championship. You need at least 6-7 great pieces.
I'd say 90% of the best players in the NBA have not won a championship yet.

What slice off the top do you consider "the best"? Eh, never mind, doesn't really matter.

Tell me, at the start of an NBA season, how many teams have a genuine chance of winning the Championship? Why bother even having a regular season?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeBron and the Cavs lose to the Knicks. Discuss.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Couldn't give less of a Dung. He's an arrogant prick, and I hate the NBA and basketball in general.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Couldn't give less of a Dung.  He's an arrogant prick, and I hate the NBA and basketball in general.

Couldn't be further from the truth lol. But then again you don't like the sport so why bother posting?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

haven't seen the highlights, but based on the the boxscore, kind of a lack luster debut for LBJ.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cleveland is 1-4. Raps with the clutch victory in Boston and they're not 4-1.

We. The. North.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Splash bros are winning the Cup

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:haven't seen the highlights, but based on the the boxscore, kind of a lack luster debut for LBJ.  

He chewed out Kyrie Irving the other night.

Nice to see Miami winning games without him.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Raptors lose to Chicago. 7-2 on the year now.

#WeStillTheNorth

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Forget Lebron, Steph Curry is the best player in the game right now.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Naw, that would be Lowry

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Raps favs tonight. #wethenorth

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]