GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All things 2014 Playoffs

+9
spader
NEELY
Ev
wprager
sandysensfan
PTFlea
LeCaptain
tim1_2
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 16]

46All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 3:38 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Crazy game. Lundqvist had an off game. I'm sure he'll bounce back in fine form on Game 6.

Game 5 in the Western Conf Final goes tonight...

Kings @ Blackhawks - Game 5 - 8:00pm ET - Kings lead the series 3-1.

End of the line for Chicago?

That's what I was thinking. Chicago players have played a lot of hockey the past few years.. Two Cup wins in the last 4 seasons.. Olympics, etc. They just seem to be worn down.. LA looks almost unbeatable..

47All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 3:40 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:So how many games for Moore? At least 2 I think...

Wow, when are they guys gonna get that blind side hits are badly frowned upon and really dangerous.  You don't want to paint a lot of these guys with the same brush, but most of them appear quite dim.

Has nothing to do with being dim or w/e else, it has everything to do with hate, lack of respect, and just a sheer will to do w/e it takes.  Players don't care.

That's the big one for me. I think it's a shame.

Well Prust broke the jaw of one of his 'friends' with a blindside head shot. So what does that say.

Moore had better not get more than Prust got. If he does, I really want to hear why? One had his jaw broken -- the other got knocked wozzy.

48All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 3:59 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Wow, when are they guys gonna get that blind side hits are badly frowned upon and really dangerous.  You don't want to paint a lot of these guys with the same brush, but most of them appear quite dim.

Has nothing to do with being dim or w/e else, it has everything to do with hate, lack of respect, and just a sheer will to do w/e it takes.  Players don't care.

Well Prust broke the jaw of one of his 'friends' with a blindside head shot.  So what does that say.

Moore had better not get more than Prust got.  If he does, I really want to hear why?  One had his jaw broken -- the other got knocked wozzy.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. I imagine that most would agree that it indicates that Prust also lacks respect for others.

49All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 4:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
wprager wrote:I really didn't think Moore was that kind of player.  That was a predatory hit, but it really wasn't at all late.  I'm guessing he gets one game because he hit the head and the helmet went flying.  Would have gotten more if Wiese had stayed down.

Anyone can be that kind of player in any given circumstance.

Everyone?

All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 393-80

50All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 4:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
wprager wrote:I don't believe it's over either way.  They won the first two at Centre Bell, thy could just as easily win the last one.  And Price coming back in after being out a week+ would not be the way to go.  Tokarski has actually won two games.

I wouldn't be too shocked if Price is in net for game 6..

Practiced 30 minutes with full equipment. Who knows.

51All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 4:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Crazy game. Lundqvist had an off game. I'm sure he'll bounce back in fine form on Game 6.

That's what I was thinking.  Chicago players have played a lot of hockey the past few years.. Two Cup wins in the last 4 seasons.. Olympics, etc.  They just seem to be worn down..  LA looks almost unbeatable..

Habs won 7-4. Did they look unbeatable?

52All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 4:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Well Prust broke the jaw of one of his 'friends' with a blindside head shot.  So what does that say.

Moore had better not get more than Prust got.  If he does, I really want to hear why?  One had his jaw broken -- the other got knocked wozzy.

One had a glass jaw.

Truth is that the Prust hit was more late (Moore wasn't even late at all) but Moore's hit was directly to the head (Prust hit shoulder to chest). We'll see what Quintal thinks is more serious.

53All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 4:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just read that Dorsett isn't getting *any* supplemental discipline for his headbutt. An interesting precedent to set.

54All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 4:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pretty obvious one, too:

All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 854719144

55All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 4:43 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

That's what I was thinking.  Chicago players have played a lot of hockey the past few years.. Two Cup wins in the last 4 seasons.. Olympics, etc.  They just seem to be worn down..  LA looks almost unbeatable..

Habs won 7-4.  Did they look unbeatable?  

No the Habs don't look unbeatable. You can't compare to how the Habs are playing to how LA is dominating..

56All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 4:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Just read that Dorsett isn't getting *any* supplemental discipline for his headbutt.  An interesting precedent to set.

You'd think Shanahan was still in charge.

57All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 5:05 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

Habs won 7-4.  Did they look unbeatable?  

I think it's pretty unlikely for anyone to suggest that a team that blew a 3-goal lead in a game "looked unbeatable," even if they won the game 7-4.

58All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 7:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I wasn't suggesting they looked unbeatable. They looked great and lost, then looked shaky and won. Looks don't always determine the outcome.

59All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 8:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Chi has come to play...

60All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 8:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LA #NotUnbeatable

61All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 8:43 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:LA #NotUnbeatable

The game isn't over yet. I do want Chicago to win but LA's hanging in there. Doesn't matter who comes out of the East, I don't think either the Rangers or the Habs could be the Hawks or the Kings..

62All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 8:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LA has come to play too... this should be a good game...

63All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i want LA to win. what a comeback team! i can;t believe there's still talk of them buying out Richards, if they do i wonder if we could snag him for few years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum